• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Axel

Fwiw.....

That'll show 'em!

All right Shaniqua, Skuttle America and Re-puke-lick time for you guys to step up to the plate and show us what the Teamsters can do.

Hey, Tarzan. You ASA?

Good luck guys and gals; Bedford and Heller have been getting theirs for the last couple years, time for you folks (especially those FOs!) to get your piece of the pie too.

Any truth to the rumor that RAH has de-facto canceled vacations for the rest of the year by removing them from availability?

Hey, Tarzan. You ASA?

Yeah. We showing em right now huh?

Guess I should have clarified that I was only kidding. The CHQ guys out STL used to help me out tremendously with the j/s. Hopefully these guys show some grit here and help out the rest of the industry. With both Mesa and Republic negotiating, the bar could be raised for all of us.

Why'd you edit your post?

Last edited:
I don't see anything on the web-board about this - did I miss something?

All good, Tarzan. Despite what some would like to think, we are all in this together.

TAWS-

It was in the LOA packet.

INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF TEAMSTERS
JAMES P. HOFFA C. THOMAS KEEGEL
General President General Secretary-Treasurer
25 Louisiana Avenue, NW 202.624.6800
Washington, DC 20001 www.teamster.org

April 18, 2007

Mr. Bryan Bedford
Chairman, President and CEO
Republic Airways Holdings, Inc.
8909 Purdue Road, Suite 300
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Re: Chautauqua Airline - Pilots

Dear Mr. Bedford,
You are hereby notified of the intent of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters ("Union") to open negotiations for a Collective Bargaining Agreement ("Agreement")
between the Union and Chautauqua Airline Pilots. This notice is served in accordance with Section 6, Title I, of the Railway Labor Act, as amended. The negotiations are opened for change, including rate of pay, rules, working
conditions, supplemental agreements, side letters, benefit plans, and the like. The Union reserves the right to amend, change, add, or delete its proposals during the course of the negotiations. In my absence, Mr. Gene Sowell, President of Local 747 or his designee, will act as principal spokesperson for the Union.

You are reminded of the parties' obligation to maintain the "status quo" provisions of the Railway Labor Act (RLA) that apply during the course of these negotiations. Your cooperation with Mr. Sowell and the entire Union Negotiating Committee in bringing these negotiations to an early and successful completion will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Don Treichler, Director
Airline Division

Cc: Mr. Larry Gibbons, Director Mediation Services
Mr. Gene Sowell, President, Local 747
Roland P. Wilder, Jr., Esq., Baptiste and Wilder, P.C

Last edited:
O.K.

I rushed off my "NO" so quick, I guess I forgot to read the full thing.

Thanks.

Latest resources

Back