RAH gets Frontier flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Toga,

One thing that you'll see is good ontime and completion performance from the RAH crews, especially if this goes senior (as many think it will). The FAs - you get what you pay for!
The aircraft - you and the pax will really like it. The crews will always try to get you or anyone else needing a ride, to work.

Personally, I thought Horizon did a good job, and it's too bad we can no longer afford them. I have no beef with the Horizon guys - quite the opposite. Looking forward to a motivated set of new peeps in Denver - we're all trying to impress the same person - the passenger. If RAH actually did get the RFP, congrats, and welcome to Denver!

Personally, I thought Horizon did a good job, and it's too bad we can no longer afford them. I have no beef with the Horizon guys - quite the opposite. Looking forward to a motivated set of new peeps in Denver - we're all trying to impress the same person - the passenger. If RAH actually did get the RFP, congrats, and welcome to Denver!

Just dont run into them anymore ;)

disregard copt doodoos post its not official

Really? Then why did you send me this PM:

Keep your pathetic mouth shut and delete your post
What the hell is wrong with you? Like a little bitch you can't keep your mouth shut.

Whatever ***********************************!

Last edited:
If RAH did publically announce this to all of their employees and not their shareholders I would hate to be one that would have to deal with the SEC for the laundry list of rule violations that it would have created.

A Frontier A319 ran into a brand new 170 in IND in a "hit and run" scenario....Serious at the time, but with time, it has become quite funny in retrospect.....

If RAH did publically announce this to all of their employees and not their shareholders I would hate to be one that would have to deal with the SEC for the laundry list of rule violations that it would have created.

I was thinking the same thing. I've gone through Yahoo and found nothing of this.

On the memo it states not to announce anything. It is still needed to be approved by the Board and the shareholders.

Latest resources

Back