• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH gets Frontier flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You sir, are introducing logic and reason to flightinfo. Shame on you. You will recieve no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

The windows are in the normal position on the CRJ-700. The glorified bizjet (CR2) is the one with the low windows.

The 170 is a great airplane...but its just that guys, an airplane. Is the 170 nicer than the CR7 from a passenger perspective? Sure - but economics dictate the 'best airplane' for a given route and for an airline.

Let's leave the drooling (and worse) to Airliners.net, shall we?

MMIO DME ARC in a dc-9, at night in wx, screw all you FMS having sissie's.

"my prostate is bigger than yours!"

well this is a fun game ill throw in. how about flying into juneau or sitka and ketchekan alaska. how about fairbanks and anchorage. hahah i got yall beat when it comes to mountain time. this was also at night in the worst wx. man i miss the freight dogin days.

Gosh, how impressive. FAI, ANC, SIT and KTN are actually pretty flat, and FAI has the altitiude record amongst them at a whopping 434MSL. (And no, I didn't take the time to go look that up, I just grew up there and learned to fly there.) And how about ADQ, CZF or UTO? Guess ya missed those. We used to do them all in singles and light twins. Gotta love going into places with an approach plate that says in big bold letters: SUCCESSFUL GO-AROUND PAST MISSED APPROACH POINT IMPROBABLE. To some of us, "driftdown" meant that when an engine (or THE engine, as it were) quit, you hoped to God you found a frozen river instead of a hill or trees.

Yep, you have us all beat there, hero. You are clearly a mountain flying expert and a god amongst men. :rolleyes: Additionally, I'd suspect your enitre whopping 2000 hours was not accumulated in the "mountains" in a turboprop. ATR42, eh? Musta been a Co-pilot at NAC.

Last edited:
That's pretty irognic coming from a Frontier pilot.

Let's just say his view does not represent even close to the majority of Frontier pilots. It is (just) my opinion that Crashpad seems to believe he is a better pilot and person because he's not flying a turboprop any more.

JoeBear you know you miss your FMS and Auto Throttles. I figured since JoeC stopped sticking his foot up your ass all the time, your Prostate inflamation would had gone down.... How is life on the other side of the clock anyway? Drop me a line sometime..

It's amazing how worked up we can get over a rumor. Until Frontier announces the winner, what some guy heard by the water cooler doesn't mean a thing. How can RAH announce a DEN base for Frontier b4 they officially announce the winner? You would think that, if they were waiting for that perfect moment that announcing a new base would let the cat out of the bag.

It's amazing how worked up we can get over a rumor. Until Frontier announces the winner, what some guy heard by the water cooler doesn't mean a thing. How can RAH announce a DEN base for Frontier b4 they officially announce the winner? You would think that, if they were waiting for that perfect moment that announcing a new base would let the cat out of the bag.

Unfortunately, the cat has already been let out of the bag. Our company memo (RAH) said to keep this confidential. I dont know what they were thinking.

Latest resources

Back