Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TAWS

RAH crew transport
The Reverend stated in his weekly sermon that DAL was receiving "low ball bids" from "guys like Trans States, GoJet, Mesa and Pinnacle for both 50 and 76 seat aircraft".

Seems like RAH isn't the biggest bottom feeder on the block! How does it feel boys, to be lumped in with the likes of GoJet? He didn't mention SkyWest, which is odd, because they take so much heat on this board, for being non-union. I guess SkyWest put in a higher bid than the ALPA carriers mentioned above (GoJet being the obvious low-baller).

Have fun, and enjoy swimming even lower than SkyWest AND RAH!

Or, he could be spewing out mgmt kool-air to get ready for the upcoming contract talks. Now you guys will cost too much.

The Reverend stated in his weekly sermon that DAL was receiving "low ball bids" from "guys like Trans States, GoJet, Mesa and Pinnacle for both 50 and 76 seat aircraft".

Seems like RAH isn't the biggest bottom feeder on the block! How does it feel boys, to be lumped in with the likes of GoJet? He didn't mention SkyWest, which is odd, because they take so much heat on this board, for being non-union. I guess SkyWest put in a higher bid than the ALPA carriers mentioned above (GoJet being the obvious low-baller).

Have fun, and enjoy swimming even lower than SkyWest AND RAH!

TOOL.

Or, he could be spewing out mgmt kool-air to get ready for the upcoming contract talks. Now you guys will cost too much.

This is an old one, it's not the first time it's happened. But I'll bet there is a grain of truth to what is being said, it's just funny to see 3 ALPA carriers mentioned, when that union is all about "not lowering the bar" and has even created a "fee for departure taskforce" - what a joke!

Hey Smarta$$,

If you fly for one of these carriers, good luck (I don't troll this board looking to see who people fly for). Nice job raising that bar boys!

yes and with the "hostile takeover" of the C gates at CVG, I think its safe to say the 50 seat market is pretty safe for RAH

yes and with the "hostile takeover" of the C gates at CVG, I think its safe to say the 50 seat market is pretty safe for RAH

What do you mean "50 seat market"? It's a 135 base, yeah right!

Latest resources

Back