• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH being underbid??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
F*CKIN GO JETS! comin from tsa, i wouldn't think that they're too much competition cuz they always think they're gettin flying and never do. DEPORT HULAS!

the problem with tsa is that people quit and give about 10 hours notice. What ever happened to two weeks? nick.h

your snuggle bunny,
MW

Last edited:
actually it was about a 1 minute notice, if that! get your facts straight. 99% of pilots in that situation would have done the same thing! thanx for all the reserve time MW!

true dat. Huli and I have history. Many a saturday night we spent dancing naked around a campfire. The devil can dance. Wow. Good times!

Since you gave around 1 minute notice.
Do you mind if we call u the "one minute man?"
or "one minute nick?"

What? Why are you fussin' about RAH when Expressjet and Eagle do the exact same thing? What about Skywest flying the 200/700/705 for the 50 seat payrate?

And I'm curious, how many 5 year 737-200 CAs does (or did) Delta have? I'd guess not too many...

And here's the biggest newsflash of them all: nobody would be flying 70 or larger seat jets (RAH, Eagle or otherwise) if DALPA had scoped that flying.

So where does your misplaced blame lie now?

First Part: I just told you I don't care about Eagle and Express Jet this is a thread about RAH.

Second Part: Delta, US Air, and United do not have 5 year captains because they keep parking 737s and replacing them with 700, 705, 900, 170, 175, and 190s.

Third Part: I do not blame any pilot for what flying they do, however I do reserve the right to laugh at pilots who fly for bad wages and then complain about being "low-balled".

true dat. Huli and I have history. Many a saturday night we spent dancing naked around a campfire. The devil can dance. Wow. Good times!

Since you gave around 1 minute notice.
Do you mind if we call u the "one minute man?"
or "one minute nick?"

whatever dude..as if you wouldnt have done the same thing....the pilot group at TSA is great but anyone that has even a remote shred of decensy for Hulas and even tries to pretend that he or she wouldnt have done the exact same thing given the oppurtunity is stupid....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back