• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH being underbid??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What do you mean "50 seat market"? It's a 135 base, yeah right!

yes it is a 135 base, but at least 70% of our 80 something daily departures out of there are done on 50 seat airframes...so yeah...right!!!!!!!!!!!

yes and with the "hostile takeover" of the C gates at CVG, I think its safe to say the 50 seat market is pretty safe for RAH

Never say never... ASA was doing that flying just a year ago. Luckily we never opened up a base there, although it is a MX base.

If it's true, it's not the first time this has happened. TSA's bid on the Continental flying was cheaper than RAH's, but TSA didn't get it.

yes and with the "hostile takeover" of the C gates at CVG, I think its safe to say the 50 seat market is pretty safe for RAH

You must be new to the game Boy. You might want to remember these words, "Never Say Never." Your flying can go just as fast as it came.

Delta bought your seats, you do the flying. If DAL no longer wants those seats, you won't be doing the flying anymore.

That's a no brainer, dumba$$!!

You have an uncanny knack for pointing out the obvious!

The Reverend stated in his weekly sermon that DAL was receiving "low ball bids" from "guys like Trans States, GoJet, Mesa and Pinnacle for both 50 and 76 seat aircraft".

Seems like RAH isn't the biggest bottom feeder on the block! How does it feel boys, to be lumped in with the likes of GoJet? He didn't mention SkyWest, which is odd, because they take so much heat on this board, for being non-union. I guess SkyWest put in a higher bid than the ALPA carriers mentioned above (GoJet being the obvious low-baller).

Have fun, and enjoy swimming even lower than SkyWest AND RAH!

Ok, let me just start by saying that everyone at TSA up till today, has been here a few years.

As most of you know, we have dealt with alot of $hit. We voted against being bottom feeders. Hence, G0JETS.

Please do not link the pilots with mgmt. We do not get to "bid" on flying. We stay here until we are hired elsewhere, try to vote in favor of the best contract, get fuc%ed, and have to wait it out.

If, and a BIG IF, IF TSA gets Delta flying, and the COMPANY under bid, it is not our fault. Trust me, we will not gloat.

Originally Posted by TAWS
The Reverend stated in his weekly sermon that DAL was receiving "low ball bids" from "guys like Trans States, GoJet, Mesa and Pinnacle for both 50 and 76 seat aircraft".

Seems like RAH isn't the biggest bottom feeder on the block! How does it feel boys, to be lumped in with the likes of GoJet? He didn't mention SkyWest, which is odd, because they take so much heat on this board, for being non-union. I guess SkyWest put in a higher bid than the ALPA carriers mentioned above (GoJet being the obvious low-baller).

Have fun, and enjoy swimming even lower than SkyWest AND RAH!

This is coming from a pilot who works for the king of low ball bids. Didn't Chautauqua pilots agree to seperate rates for the 135, 140 and 145 so you could low ball everyone on the original Delta feed? Pathetic, seperat rates for more work and more numbers to memorize. Do us all a favor and raise the bar next contract, then start talking $hit.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back