• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Radiation or Rape...pick one

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's easy for you guys. Your underwear doesn't (usually) contain metal parts. Our only options are get felt up or go commando.

They put one of these machines in at IAD at the dedicated employee screening area. Now every other employee has to go through it. As soon as I walked up the guy was like, "Sir, I need you to empty your shirt pockets and take off your belt." I just looked at him and laughed and said no thanks. Got pulled aside and got a full pat down, took about 5 full minutes. Next time I'm asking for a private screening.

Lets get all the IAD employees to do this. Please.

They put one of these machines in at IAD at the dedicated employee screening area. Now every other employee has to go through it. As soon as I walked up the guy was like, "Sir, I need you to empty your shirt pockets and take off your belt." I just looked at him and laughed and said no thanks. Got pulled aside and got a full pat down, took about 5 full minutes. Next time I'm asking for a private screening.

Lets get all the IAD employees to do this. Please.

Past few mornings it hasn't even been running. The first day I saw it going, they had people backed up pretty far, and they didn't seem to know how to use it.

I guess they scan the person, then they confirm "clear" over the head set. One lady couldn't find what the person on the other end of the headset was talking about, and had the person standing there for awhile. Then people started backing up, then they started to funnel everyone through the original metal detector.

It was a mess, and even the TSA guy said "this saves no time at all.."

I got the feel up because I had an underwire bra on. It is not a comforting feeling having some butch take her hands and spread my cracks through my pants, have me open my pants and she look down them, nor is it fun having her grabbing my breasts. It is extremely humiliating while you are in uniform, especially when passengers gawk at you. She did entire pat down twice, like once wasn't enough?
I felt so violated, but I was to frightened to say anything. These idiots have more power than the FAA. Did you know they can say you are a threat to national security and order an emergency revocation of your licences? They don't have to tell you why you are a threat and there is little to no recourse... Thank the patriot act for that one.

I got the feel up because I had an underwire bra on. It is not a comforting feeling having some butch take her hands and spread my cracks through my pants, have me open my pants and she look down them, nor is it fun having her grabbing my breasts. It is extremely humiliating while you are in uniform, especially when passengers gawk at you. She did entire pat down twice, like once wasn't enough?
I felt so violated, but I was to frightened to say anything. These idiots have more power than the FAA. Did you know they can say you are a threat to national security and order an emergency revocation of your licences? They don't have to tell you why you are a threat and there is little to no recourse... Thank the patriot act for that one.

I guess the big question is Will you submit to again now that you know what you're in for, or will you stand up for your rights, dignity, etc.

They only have the power because YOU give it to them. They will continue until We stand United and say NO!

www.fedupflyers.org

Latest resources

Back