QX Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Southbound said:
Hey Q400GearBitch, isn't it a little too late to be drunk posting with that 0500 departure from MFR.
BTW, You missed the midget stripper last week.
What are you talking about eH? 50 feet bottle to throttle....8 hours smoking...oh wait. dang it. I missed that one again. Seems like I always miss the midget stripper too. D'oh!

Last edited:
One more question for you guys. Is QX still a smoke free workplace? It is no longer showed as a requirement on the website. Do they still test people for nicotine?

You might be thinking of AS being the nicotene free work place. I don't think QX has ever had that policy.

8AF said:
One more question for you guys. Is QX still a smoke free workplace? It is no longer showed as a requirement on the website. Do they still test people for nicotine?

TRUST ME....QX is NOT smoke free! :pimp:

PS Gear Bitch great alcohol induced post. :beer:

Any pay during training? Hotel? Is anyone commuting from the Midwest? Just trying to do a little planning. Thanks again!

You are paid for training, it's been a while though can't remember how much. The hotel is paid for. Double occupancy for ground school and single for sim training. One of my friends commutes from Duluth, he is pretty new but I think that it's going ok so far.

Thanks Q4 4 QX. I will commute from MSP to start with and eventually relocate. If you could find out the pay issue I would be grateful.

Fly safe,
Skeptic

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back