Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mazdarx7

Hey Guys,
Could anyone tell me about PSA as far as hours, domiciles, pay, routes flown, etc.. Basically anything you can tell me would be appreciated.....There web page is very vague...

Hey Guys,
Could anyone tell me about PSA as far as hours, domiciles, pay, routes flown, etc.. Basically anything you can tell me would be appreciated.....There web page is very vague...

The web page should be your first warning! Do you really want to work for a company that has a web page that looks like it's been designed by a 12 year old?

But if you really want to make the mistake of coming here I'll answer your questions.

Hours: on reserve the first year I only averaged 40 hours a month.
The second year on reserve (yes you're reading this right, in CLT it's 2 years right now) we are flying more due to crew shortages.

Bases: CLT, DAY, TYS (if you plan on commuting forget DAY and TYS)

PAY: first year I made 22k this year I'll make 29 or so. almost the lowest second year pay for any regional flying a 50-70 seat jet. Work rules won't make you any extra money.

Routes: mostly the SE states

Horrible schedules

Terrible hotels (some are nice) but overall they are bad, with no food, etc

Junior Man's all the time on your days off.

Management team as bad as Mesa or Eastern

Upgrade is 4.5 years

JET for Job program

Dependability program (get fired if you call in sick too much)

Just read around on FI about PSA, no one likes it here for the most part. You'd be better off at many of the other regionals. Don't make the same mistake some of us made and just think people are being negative and it can't be that bad. because it is this bad!!

Its a PSA Dornier 328

ya it's the exact same... i saw that one day at the amerisuites in CLT...maybe it saves money on web design since we're all a LCC now

Dude, sure looks like a Dash 8 to me...meh...who cares either way...

you know what, I took a look at some pictures of both and i can't really tell either.

Hey guys, I just got the email for my interview June 1st for psa. Anyone else going?
And anyone recently been to the interview...ANy info would be greatly appreciated...PM's appreciated..Thanks...

You accepted an interview on June 1st and dont know where the bases are, what the pay is, what routes they fly?

You need to do some research !!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back