• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

question for Republic people

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A few weeks ago, a nice lady who is a REP CA told me almost the same thing: "We are going to grow for a long time, we are immune to the economy." Anyone want to place any bets that she is right?

Apparently, she forgot about the F9 bankruptcy and RAH's contract loss and 17 E170s being parked. Arrogancy can affect everyone. That's too bad.

T8

BTW I'll be more than happy to put my W2 against your any day I still make for as a PDT CA that you do as a RPA CA. Flying half the seat...

What is it with you and your phallic W2 obsession? I could care less about your W2.

Your history is skewed and you're blaming the wrong people.

T8

Apparently, she forgot about the F9 bankruptcy and RAH's contract loss and 17 E170s being parked. Arrogancy can affect everyone. That's too bad.

T8

I am glad you saw my point. I in no way meant to imply her lack of intellige... er... foresight was representative of REP pilots in general.

Actually your wrong about me neither hater or bitter, Still think your doing F100 replacement flying for 1/2 price, regardless of what your excuse is.

In other words, "don't try and confuse me with facts, history, or what my union negotiated, I still make more than you...so there! (Oly sticks tongue out)...and, and, and, and---my dad can beat your dad up, too!"

:eek:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back