• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

question for Republic people

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think Republic has a good chance to up those payrates and work rules. They have excellent leverage that most regionals don't.

Lets see if they have the ability to use it.

I think Republic has a good chance to up those payrates and work rules. They have excellent leverage that most regionals don't.

Lets see if they have the ability to use it.

The last two years BB and WH have been throwing money at us to fly. ACARS improvements, EFBs, there seems to be a lot of "disposable income" outside of the normal contractual obligations.

The question will be if the IBT will get greedy, or will the pilots tweek what they have. The contract language, when it comes to work rules, has no teeth. Management has consistantly manipulated language to suit their agenda and the IBT has been unable to redress the issues. Hopefully this contract negotiations will reinforce specific language and definitions so there is less wiggle room.

T8

Actually your wrong about me neither hater or bitter, Still think your doing F100 replacement flying for 1/2 price, regardless of what your excuse is.

I never said anything about that. All I said is youre a hater and a fukkstick.

Get a life and stop bashing on us RAH folks. I get your point. Our regional sucks. Who cares? At least we have a job.

I never said anything about that. All I said is youre a hater and a fukkstick.

Get a life and stop bashing on us RAH folks. I get your point. Our regional sucks. Who cares? At least we have a job.
Any regional sucks, including his. Don't let em get to ya bro.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back