• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question for NetJets guys...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gutshot, it says you've chosen not to receive PMs...send me one and maybe I can reply to it?

I'm almost positive he's full of it, but would love for someone at EJA/QS to run his name so then I can confidently say to his face he's full of sh!t.

Sorry Bill. Forgot about that pesky block thingy. Try again when you get a chance. But I'm still guessin' he's full of horse-pucky.

THere is no longer a 310 in Columbus - it was donated to the OSU flight school

Bill sent me the name, I looked at all the lists. Hard to believe in the era of the internet somebody would make a claim so easily revealed as TOTAL B S!

Any chance you could video the guy in question when you confront him and post it on youtube?

That's a video I'd watch...

the only part that could be real is if he was under some sort of VM's but those are gone and i dont think nji had any... there were a few of us over the summer that were bidding reduced schedules for reduced pay... again they are gone

Doesn't Net Jet's also manage some aircraft that aren't part of the fractional thing? Could he be part of this? My gut feeling is that he's a full on poser that's about to get called out...how EMBARRASSING!!! Ty to video as previously mentioned.

Baja.

The guy was NEVER on the NJI seniority list. Whether he worked for EJM is a question I can't answer but pilots over there generally don't refer to themselves as "Netjets" pilots.

EJM does in fact use part time pilots. They are mostly hired to do specific trips that are flown when permanent pilots are unavailable. Whether or not an ATP is required I do not know.

Latest resources

Back