Question for NetJets guys...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BillJBrake

I know of a guy who claims to fly for NetJets (actually, he claims to fly QS planes...) part time. As in, one flight a month, or less. Claims to fly GLF5s for them, all over the world. Again, only "part-time".

It was always my understanding that they don't employ any part-time pilots, and I'd assume if they didn't they wouldn't be able to hold a Gulfstream. Also, aren't all their Gulfstream guys typed, per Int'l regs? This guy doesn't even have an ATP, just commercial multi. I have a feeling he's full of it, as he never comes up with any proof but figured I'd ask some folks within the company. Thanks.

You are correct

Your friend is completely full of sh!t...no such position at NJA/NJI/EJM exists. Your buddy is probably just looking for attention.

I know of a guy who claims to fly for NetJets (actually, he claims to fly QS planes...) part time. As in, one flight a month, or less. Claims to fly GLF5s for them, all over the world. Again, only "part-time".

It was always my understanding that they don't employ any part-time pilots, and I'd assume if they didn't they wouldn't be able to hold a Gulfstream. Also, aren't all their Gulfstream guys typed, per Int'l regs? This guy doesn't even have an ATP, just commercial multi. I have a feeling he's full of it, as he never comes up with any proof but figured I'd ask some folks within the company. Thanks.

Does his first name begin with a W?

PM me the name and I'll be able to confirm or deny. But, just guessin' here, he's as full of horse-pucky as a Louisiana Congressman.

Gutshot, it says you've chosen not to receive PMs...send me one and maybe I can reply to it?

I'm almost positive he's full of it, but would love for someone at EJA/QS to run his name so then I can confidently say to his face he's full of sh!t.

OK. Just to end it all. We have NO part time people flying the 4 or 5. Never mind not having an ATP, G5 type or 5000 hours.

Latest resources

Back