• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question for Frontier Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok, fair enough reading how I phrased my question I can see how it could be misinterpreted.

I agree that the only way we will change the current structure is by organizing. And I don't think there is too many people that think a union is anything but inevitable here. Really the question everyone is discussing is when. I'm going to avoid that discussion here. Better for the flight decks and the crew rooms. Internet discussions of unionism always degrade to childish pissing matches.

I wish the best for the frontier, JetBlue, and our pilots. We have all been through a lot, and few of us are here because plan "A" worked out. Despite what some may post on these boards, we are all in this together.

Regards,

DD

Absolutely, take care.

I wish the best for the frontier, JetBlue, and our pilots. We have all been through a lot, and few of us are here because plan "A" worked out. Despite what some may post on these boards, we are all in this together.

Regards,

DD

I found a bit of good news about a net profit in 13: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/virgin-america-reports-fourth-quarter-130000771.html

I don't know about plan "A" working out just yet, but it's better than it has been the last several years. I was kind of shocked to see this article and no thread with people jumping up and down either way.

Looks like a good start to 14, maybe an IPO this year?

Latest resources

Back