• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GrnClvrs said:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You got your feelings hurt.

George Dubya is right. If you have been sitting around with your head up your ass for the last year you are going to be a piss-poor captain. At no time during the year did you think to ask a captain the difference? or crack a book open?

I can hear it now....."hey gear monkey, go get the release but you better not read it.":laugh:

Yea as if you know what your talkin about toolbag, what the hell is that a picture of your penis pump fag.

GEORGE DUBYA said:
Oh and one more thing Joe Schmo. In the words of the great Eric Cartman SUCK MA BALLS! IF you are going to threaten me threaten me without be a ************************* and saying I don't know that people know who I am . I hope you Fail your check ride captain ******************************bag! May the seed of my loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman.

PS I have a serious question what is the difference between a penis and a vagina? Oh wait I already know the answer sorry folks Joe Schmo is the vagina and the penis there is no difference. Man up and open a book you embry riddle retard!
-DEE DOW!!!!!!

My woman, well that would be your mother, and you can plant your seed in her loin as much as you want. I usually plant my seed on her face, so feel free to pop her whereever you want.
Im sure I could learn a thing or two from you about failing, its apparent by how many job interviews you've failed at. You had about fifty threads, whining WHY HAVENT THEY CALLED ME,, Waaaaa Waaaaaaa, just look at your freakin posts. And as for embry riddle, how did u know I went there, if only Colgan had the same standards of training people like you wouldn't have made it this far in the industry.
You probably one of those bitter pricks who got based somewher you hate cause your an a**hole and they wont base change you, so you spend all your time venting your frustrations on the internet because its the only place a miserable piece of sh*t can feel good about himself. Why don't you do the world a favour, and wrap those c*cks*cking lips of yours around a barrel and kill yourself. Maybe you'll make the newsletter, but i doubt it.

p.s. F U

Joe Schmo said:
My woman, well that would be your mother, and you can plant your seed in her loin as much as you want. I usually plant my seed on her face, so feel free to pop her whereever you want.
Im sure I could learn a thing or two from you about failing, its apparent by how many job interviews you've failed at. You had about fifty threads, whining WHY HAVENT THEY CALLED ME,, Waaaaa Waaaaaaa, just look at your freakin posts. And as for embry riddle, how did u know I went there, if only Colgan had the same standards of training people like you wouldn't have made it this far in the industry.
You probably one of those bitter pricks who got based somewher you hate cause your an a**hole and they wont base change you, so you spend all your time venting your frustrations on the internet because its the only place a miserable piece of sh*t can feel good about himself. Why don't you do the world a favour, and wrap those c*cks*cking lips of yours around a barrel and kill yourself. Maybe you'll make the newsletter, but i doubt it.

p.s. F U

Dude, I can actually picture your upper lip quivering as you typed that. :crying:

Joe Schmo said:
Yea as if you know what your talkin about toolbag, what the hell is that a picture of your penis pump fag.

Yes, I know what I am talking about. The picture is what was found on the crashpad coffee table one evening after a captain spent all day on reserve. It is a box of tissues with a bottle of KY in it. He left me the box when he left. I still have it. It has one tissue in it. I'll send it to you to dry your tears.

P.S. You need some thicker skin.

Yeah Schmo your reverting to adolecent name calling is out of hand. Back to the original question do you know the difference yet between an Mel, Cdl, and DMI? How about the diffence between VFR and IFR? IMC, VMC? What about VFR and IMC? VMC and IFR? I bet you have a BOSE headset don't you and keep your approach plates in plastic. You have a aviation watch too and brought your fuel tester to the first day of training. I bet you have a sectional on the bottom of you flight bag. You definitely owe over 100 grand to Embry Riddle and Sallie Mae and live with your parents when you aren't in your "crashpad" where you write your name on masking tape on your apple juice boxes and trail mix bags. Arent you the guy who drinks one beer and keeps telling the same story about one time when you were in college you kissed some girl ( who really was payed for by you and 20 of your flight team members to take her clothes off while one of you pretended you were the bachelor). I bet you secretly fantasize about male flight attendants because all of the young flight attendants that we have ignore you because you wear glasses and smell like seasame street bubble bath. You have a laptop that you can't afford, no printer of course, you have to balance the whole laptop on the back of your rickety toilet bowl praying no other pilots come home while you do your business too pictures of patty wagstaff. Your probably the one who leaves pictures of she males in all the planes and the one who drew the pictue of CHewbacca and his junk in the yoke hole cap. Yeah see I know who you are too. Do us a favor and keep your poor attempt at revenge humor too yourself. Read the stupid books, change your screenname, and come back on here pretending to be a new pilot before you embarass yourself.
-George Dubya

Hey Joe nice post loser... don't you have some reading to do? If MEL, CDL, DMI is tough for you then I guess 3585 and derivitive is just out of the question.

Easy boys... easy. This was hillarious until you all started getting dirty. GW, you're a funny, funny guy. I got it. You said you were an FO and could answer the question, but when he asked you to answer, you said you were an FO and didn't have to know that stuff... I laughed hard. Joe, don't take it so personal. The folks on here should take a chill pill. You very well could be studying for upgrade and have a hire date of 1/1/06... who knows. Everyone just chill. We're all on the same team, and although we're not in a good mood right now, just chill out and take a breather. Re-read this thing and LAUGH, dammit!

Shy

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back