Question For Colgan Saab Capts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GEORGE DUBYA said:
Dude I don't know I am not a captain. No seriously have you not been paying attention for the last year or so? Read your book the answers are in there. Great another captain who is going to scare the crap out of me.

I'm not going to call you a tool dude. I like most of
the guys that I've met that drive around in Snap-on
or Mac tool trucks full of shiny toys...

An egregious waste of bio material on the other hand...
but I think the point has been made...hehehe!

Last edited:
GEORGE DUBYA said:
Dude I don't know I am not a captain. No seriously have you not been paying attention for the last year or so? Read your book the answers are in there. Great another captain who is going to scare the crap out of me.

Buddy, we love you, but please stop making an ass out of us. Thank You.

Last edited:
Well I am going to spend a lot less time than you. You have to be friggin kidding me you don't know the difference between a Mel, Cdl, and Dmi. I don't care if you know who I am or anyone else does. Give me a break! Your up for upgrade? That is truly pathetic! If anyone out there of importance knows who I am they would agree. Lots of FO's have been failing lately. I am glad you asked but the really the answers are right in front of you in the books you carry on the airplane every day. Not for nothing but that looks really bad that you are in the right seat and don't know the difference between these things.

Oh and one more thing Joe Schmo. In the words of the great Eric Cartman SUCK MA BALLS! IF you are going to threaten me threaten me without be a ************************* and saying I don't know that people know who I am . I hope you Fail your check ride captain ******************************bag! May the seed of my loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman.

PS I have a serious question what is the difference between a penis and a vagina? Oh wait I already know the answer sorry folks Joe Schmo is the vagina and the penis there is no difference. Man up and open a book you embry riddle retard!
-DEE DOW!!!!!!

I don't have a dog in this fight, but that was some funny ******************** you guys were throwing at each other. Joe, keep up the good work. Better to find out here versus finding out on your oral that you weren't clear on this information. Good luck on your upgrade.

O my god! That was very funny. Seed of my lion!!! hhahah I don't think I have ever heard that one before.

Hey KingZRT, you know as a captain if your FO is not performing standard stuff it is up to you as the cpt to train him/her. Not trying to bash but you are last link before something happens. I have flown with numerous people who are all none standard. Point being, their is so many little things people forget and or make their own interpretation. Try to teach and be leader to these guys and gals, which I assume you are, and they will figure it out.

Yep GW may be an ass but, as one of my FO's I can tell you first hand he can back up every bit of his banter and more!!! I look forward to my pairings with him.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back