• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question For Colgan Saab Capts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude I don't know I am not a captain. No seriously have you not been paying attention for the last year or so? Read your book the answers are in there. Great another captain who is going to scare the crap out of me.

GEORGE DUBYA said:
Dude I don't know I am not a captain. No seriously have you not been paying attention for the last year or so? Read your book the answers are in there. Great another captain who is going to scare the crap out of me.

I'm not sure where you get off talking to people the way that you do, but your gonna be spending alot of time in the right seat if you don't change that attitude of yours. This industry is alot smaller then you think, and if you think nobody at colgan knows who you are, your wrong.

Joe Schmo said:
I'm not sure where you get off talking to people the way that you do, but your gonna be spending alot of time in the right seat if you don't change that attitude of yours. This industry is alot smaller then you think, and if you think nobody at colgan knows who you are, your wrong.

I thought upgrade was based on who has been here longer, not who has a better attitude.

Joe Schmo said:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You got your feelings hurt.

George Dubya is right. If you have been sitting around with your head up your ass for the last year you are going to be a piss-poor captain. At no time during the year did you think to ask a captain the difference? or crack a book open?

I can hear it now....."hey gear monkey, go get the release but you better not read it.":laugh:

Joe Schmo said:
appreciate everyone's input, studying for upgrade, and its nice to have an alternate explanation on somethings.
thanks again

hehehe...wonder where all the new Regions Air
slaab CA's are on this one???

(Since my guardian angel is starting to slap her
riding crop against the wall I guess I'd better not
speculate...)

GEORGE DUBYA said:
You are a tool Dude... Let me just let you know one thing oh master of the skies, you have probably scared me once or twice. I have not flown with ONE

GEORGE DUBYA said:
You are a tool Dude... Let me just let you know one thing oh master of the skies, you have probably scared me once or twice. I have not flown with ONE F/O in the last

GEORGE DUBYA said:
You are a tool Dude... Let me just let you know one thing oh master of the skies, you have probably scared me once or twice. I have not flown with ONE F/O in the last year that has

GEORGE DUBYA said:
You are a tool Dude... just so you know oh master of the skies, you have probably scared me once or twice. I have not flown with ONE F/O in the last year that has done anything standard, so speak with fork tongue, you are the reason i started the crack pipe again!!!!! Keep shooting your mouth off

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back