Question about US Pilot Master Scab List

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ultrarunner said:
Joe, that's cause ALPA is a whore. They just want the money.

Although, if you can show me a big 'ole list of SCABS that are at ALPA carriers and have NOT been invited to the party, I'll take that back...

'nuff said.

While I agree with you 100% about ALPA that they are in it for just the money, as a point of reference, most EAL scabs were not given amnesty during the CAL campaign.

It really pains me to defend ALPA about anything these days.

Boeingman said:
It really pains me to defend ALPA about anything these days.

That comment is the one that shows the union has failed in it's duty.

NO union member should EVER have to speak those words of their union. Those words are those that should be spoken from the other side. Defense of the member(ship).

Can't be said any better than that Boeingman....

good luck.

Well said Boeingman and Ultrarunner. I have been an ALPA volunteer for over 10 years, including elected office, and I cannot support ALPA anymore. The only thing ALPA is concerned about anymore is protecting it's own reputation and the compensation of it's national officers.

JoeMerchant said:
The only thing ALPA is concerned about anymore is protecting it's own reputation and the compensation of it's national officers.

A national campaign to de-certify will get attention.

ALPA's reputation is soley based on how it's negotiated for it's members. And in the last 4 years it has failed miserably.

De-certify and take it internal. Every ALPA carrier has the knowledge base to do it.

The only question is do they have the balls.

ultrarunner said:
The only question is do they have the balls.
Oh, Oh, Oh........(Horshack) Let me answer that. NO

Alpa has force-fed themselves so much feel-good, politically-correct, estrogen-filled bull$hit that they are growing tits. I think it is in the by-laws prohibiting anyone with hair on their 'nads from even visiting HQ.

In sincere contempt,

Apache

apache said:
Oh, Oh, Oh........(Horshack) Let me answer that. NO

Alpa has force-fed themselves so much feel-good, politically-correct, estrogen-filled bull$hit that they are growing tits. I think it is in the by-laws prohibiting anyone with hair on their 'nads from even visiting HQ.

In sincere contempt,

Apache

Can't argue with that Apache.

I have the official list...Anyone interested please log on to my new Aviation Web Site titled ..............................geez what an idea??????????

I Love My Country.. and I Love my fellow Aviators...... I just wonder if JoeyTraveler knows how some have perished. Im sure he doesnt as he gives me a vauge glance when getting off the aircraft...All Joey wants is a low price ticket...we really cant blame him since we are the ones that have allowed this to happen to our profession. Dont Blame Joey, and dont blame your CEO; Blame yourself for not standing firm on what we do......We provide flight, and nobody else can do this...Get the message BOYZ......Your CEO can not fly the plane....It would take him years of training.......and then years of experience to provide SAFE FLIGHT for Joey or Johnny Q Public. Think about what it takes to fly a low approach.......We have a skill that can not be replaced without years of training. Where is MY UNION???????????

FlyBunny said:
If you read the ‘Labor’ history in the US, you’d notice that ‘UNIONS HAVE NOT SERVED THIS COUNTRY WELL’ (or any other country for that matter). English labor laws and history is particularly educating.

Please exit the industry now. Maybe you've noticed that with the exception of perhaps two significant airlines, the entire industry is heavily unionized. The last thing we need is another unity-killing, pro-concession, payrate-lowering strikebreaker in training.

80drvr said:
Recommend you send your question to Ask the Captain at usatoday.com. I'm sure she could answer your questions about the list.

She was terminated from the Mother Ship, probably from Pravda also. Some needed house cleaning took place in under the cover of BK.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back