Question about US Pilot Master Scab List

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boeingman said:
Maybe we can get a list of PFT whores who sold their souls and prostituted themselves for for $8 an hour as well.

Maybe so. Have fun with that. :rolleyes:

You just don't grasp the concept that the denegration of the profession also starts with people like you do you?

Of course PFT harms the profession, but comparing industry newbies that don't know any better to a bunch of SCABs is just ridiculous. PFT'ers usually don't know any better. SCABs do.

I'll bet Mommy & Daddy is really proud

PCL_128 said:
Maybe so. Have fun with that. :rolleyes:
Of course PFT harms the profession, but comparing industry newbies that don't know any better to a bunch of SCABs is just ridiculous. PFT'ers usually don't know any better. SCABs do.

Oh that is right, you think that being a "newbie" makes up for your past "mistake" and self prostitution. I forgot this was your handy dandy excuse. Just like a scab, you PFT clowns justify and rationalize your way through your jumpstart method in the industry.

Remember what I told you before with this same "newbie" analogy PCL, it is like trying to strain crap out of ice cream. Once it is in there, you can never make it pure again.

It is not a ridiculous comparison in my book since both PFT and scabs do harm to the industry. It may be like comparing apples and oranges, but both of them are rotten to the core.

Last edited:
Moderator Input

Why no scab lists? Because we said so...

(those parents on FlightInfo will understand that particular reason. For all others, read on)

The answer's simple: Our site founder, Mark, decided on that rule. His successors have reaffirmed the rule. The site continues to run on that premise, in addition to a few other guidelines.

And that's that.:cool:

PCL:

I suspect from your response, that you would be on the master PFT list.....

You can't really believe the crap you spew, can you? According to you, a newbie doesn't know any better? That is a cop out.

The newbies you care to exonerate from ridicule are the ones running around calling people who haven't crossed a picket line a scab. They get into the right seat of an rj, carry a union card, and they become the oracles of the industry.

Further, PFT is the ultimate "lowering of the bar." Those who pay to fly a plane that they should get paid to fly are lowering the bar. Again, Pot, meet kettle.

Are they the demise of the industry? Unlikely.

A350

A350 said:
According to you, a newbie doesn't know any better? That is a cop out.

Not a cop out, just reality. You can't expect someone new to the industry to be aware of these things.

P.S. To answer your question, yes, I did make the mistake of PFTing. Like the other newbies I speak of, I didn't know any better. I do now, and I use this website to tell other newbies that it's a bad move. But according to you, I'm just "spewing crap" I guess. :rolleyes:

Scab List

Move on, people, move on.

It's amazing how some of you have so little going on in your lives that the best you can do is to sit here and try to figure out some ways to make life miserable for someone. Scab, huh!

Do you ever think that someone else might not think just the way you think? How about all the pilots (and mechanics/Flight Attendants, etc.) at other airlines who don’t even have unions? If you read the ‘Labor’ history in the US, you’d notice that ‘UNIONS HAVE NOT SERVED THIS COUNTRY WELL’ (or any other country for that matter). English labor laws and history is particularly educating.

Please do share what unions have done for your particular airlines that the employer hasn’t done for those airlines with no union. Why not just ban the entire pilot group of those ‘non-union’ airlines…I mean…based on your philosophies, they are against the very principles you stand for, aren’t they?

Stop being so vindictive! Live and let live.

Fly safe!
Bunny

A350 said:
The scab list is a waste of time......

Some of the pilots on there are extremely successful....either senior UAL, CAL, or FedEx pilots.they are enjoying their careers under the watchful eyes of ALPA. The rest of them are dead, retired and enjoying a pension you or I will never see.

Good luck giving them crap.

A350

I agree.
If ALPA doesn't care and will welcome the CAL pilots, what's the point?

PCL_128 said:
Not a cop out, just reality. You can't expect someone new to the industry to be aware of these things.

P.S. To answer your question, yes, I did make the mistake of PFTing. Like the other newbies I speak of, I didn't know any better. I do now, and I use this website to tell other newbies that it's a bad move. But according to you, I'm just "spewing crap" I guess. :rolleyes:

So then by your answer, the very second you realized you were no different than a scab and it was a "mistake" you quit Gulfstream right? There should be a large gap in your work history from Gulfstream to Pinnacle correct? Or did you just continue at $8 hour until you had enough flight time to leave? Or was it ok to continue at that point because you wanted to get the maximum investment from Mommy and Daddy's money buying your way into the industry and whoring yourself out?

You really don't understand what a hypocrite you are do you? All the rationalizations in the world doesn't change the fact that you began your career as a prepaid subsidized PFT whore. All the justifications you can come up with does not indemnify you and those of your ilk do as much damage to this profession as a scab.

Last edited:
Whatever you say, Boeingman. :rolleyes:

By the way, where do you work? I guarantee that you are working alongside quite a few guys that PFT'd at some point. I'd like to see you say to their face that they are the same thing as a SCAB.

Keep straining that ice cream boy.

PCL_128 said:
Whatever you say, Boeingman. :rolleyes:

By the way, where do you work? I guarantee that you are working alongside quite a few guys that PFT'd at some point. I'd like to see you say to their face that they are the same thing as a SCAB.

Truth sting a bit PCL? So by your ignoring the question there is no gap from Gulfstream to Pinnacle? I didn't think so. So now we have learned that not only are you are a revisionist and a hypocrite but also an opportunist. Odd, I always seemed to associate scabs with opportunists.

I have said before and I will continue to say to their face when the subject arises my feelings about PFT and scabs. Trust me sonny, I have no problem speaking my mind since this industry has been eviscerated by those of this (your) ilk.

The stigma and stain those like yourself have brought down on this industry will wreak havoc for years to come. The ironic thing is that your method of jumpstarting your career will continue to bring downward pressures on people just like you for your entire career.

I guess in the long run you will get what you have coming to you. But you'll never admit it.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back