• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question about US Pilot Master Scab List

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Over age 60 F/E or training department pilot.

My question is why are so many ex ALPA members on that list?

they just won't go away when they turn 60. Can't get rid of them, kind of like a well known venereal disease.

Doug Parker said:

How come some people's name has HERPE beside it ?? What is a HERPE ??

Recommend you send your question to Ask the Captain at usatoday.com. I'm sure she could answer your questions about the list.

Moderator Input

As a quick reminder, DO NOT post a link to that list. Doing so gets you a permanent ticket to Banland.

Discussions are fine with no links and no names.

Thanks!

Eagleflip said:
As a quick reminder, DO NOT post a link to that list. Doing so gets you a permanent ticket to Banland.

I've always wondered why this rule exists here. This has already been settled in court many years ago. There are absolutely zero legal repercussions for posting the names of SCABs. Why does this board prohibit posting even a simple link to the list?

PCL_128 said:
I've always wondered why this rule exists here. This has already been settled in court many years ago. There are absolutely zero legal repercussions for posting the names of SCABs. Why does this board prohibit posting even a simple link to the list?

what if there's a psycho pilot that reads these lists, sees a name he recognizes or a "scab" from his hometown, hunts the guy down, and beats him up or kills him? why risk that?

Eagleflip said:

Discussions are fine with no links and no names.

Thanks!

why???

The scab list is a waste of time......

Some of the pilots on there are extremely successful....either senior UAL, CAL, or FedEx pilots.they are enjoying their careers under the watchful eyes of ALPA. The rest of them are dead, retired and enjoying a pension you or I will never see.

Good luck giving them crap.

A350

PCL_128 said:

Maybe we can get a list of PFT whores who sold their souls and prostituted themselves for for $8 an hour as well.

You just don't grasp the concept that the denegration of the profession also starts with people like you do you?

Latest resources

Back