QOL at Redwood

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

V1rowt8

Anyone know what the QOL at Redwood is? It looks like pretty quick upgrade, possibly rapid growth, marginal pay for now, but how many days off, reserve rules etc...

Mods....

Please take this to the LCC page. It's bad enough I have to hear them on the radio!

Don't be a pusscake Bill.

Google is giving every Redwood employee free laptops for Christmas. Has that ever happened at Southwest or United? We may not be loved in this forum, but does that really matter? Twice last week, while in uniform, I was stopped by strangers. "OMG, you're a Virgin America employee! You guys are the best! I fly you every time I can!"

Google is giving every Redwood employee free laptops for Christmas. Has that ever happened at Southwest or United? We may not be loved in this forum, but does that really matter? Twice last week, while in uniform, I was stopped by strangers. "OMG, you're a Virgin America employee! You guys are the best! I fly you every time I can!"

A free laptop WOW, Is that how you justify working for half the pay of Southwest? If you made a real wage you could go buy the laptop on your own.

Last edited:
Twice last week, while in uniform, I was stopped by strangers. "OMG, you're a Virgin America employee! You guys are the best! I fly you every time I can!"

That is so cool. :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back