• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Qatar Airways Pilot Recruitment Nework!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guys for both MIA and EWR assesment you must send your resume to the address listen in the add and then fill out a 8 page application for the invitation. Its not an open road show, they have a lot who are already shortlisted for assesment so they would probebly be busy with them before they will spend anytime for just questions and resume droping at the show.

Bull,

Could you give an idea on what the schedule of a typical trip looks like? How long are layovers? When are B777s coming?

Thanks

We already have 3 777s flying the routes, DOH-IAD, DOH-IAH, soon. and some local flights. We suppose to have 6 777s for this year and get about 6 more until june next year then some gap in delivery. Minimum layover depends on your fleet you flying. A-330 fleet 24 hours to 5 days.

Whats the latest with Qatar? Anything new going on? I heard an ad recently for service to Houston.

cf

They were supposedly planning on hiring 300 pilots for the 777 fleet, sent me the complete packet, I sent it back, they then asked me to resend it, but so far no definitive response.

Does EK or Qatar provide good security on overnights?

I was noticing some destinations at EK and Qatar ( Tehran, Peshawar , Islamabad... ) Are these turns? or overnights? Do expates fly them? Safe hotels for the crews?Just curious.

Last edited:
Tehran, Peshwar, Islambad, etc are all turns for EK. Basically, anything in the middle east and the subcontinent are turns for us. Security is fine. Hotels are nice. As always though, you have to be aware of your surroundings, regardless of where you are.

Yes, expats fly them.

Latest resources

Back