• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Qatar Airways Pilot Recruitment Nework!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is the story regarding the e-mail submission of the application. The published e-mail is returned as an invalid address. I know from other forums others have this issue as well. So far I have not found an definative answer. Is snail mail the only way in?

Basic F/O Pay

Basic Pay is 5K a month on all fleet. Add another 2K- 4K for flying hours. If you are flying close to 100 hours then you can expect a check around 9K but average line is 70 to 80 hours so expect around 6K to 8K, again depending on how much you fly. No reserve months here, everyone gets few stand by reserves build in to line every month. Hope this helps.

Are they still accepting applications? I sent mine less than 2 weeks ago but no response yet. I have heard they are wrapped up until Jan/Feb.

Basic Pay is 5K a month on all fleet. Add another 2K- 4K for flying hours. If you are flying close to 100 hours then you can expect a check around 9K but average line is 70 to 80 hours so expect around 6K to 8K, again depending on how much you fly. No reserve months here, everyone gets few stand by reserves build in to line every month. Hope this helps.

Do you know if they are recruiting DECs or is every newhire a first officer? Thank you

How long to get a response?

Typically how long does it take them to get back to you with a response? I sent mine about 2 weeks ago also and haven't heard anything back from them as yet. Also, this application, does it give you an invite up to the roadshow or do they invite you out to Doha to interview?

A friend who is a captain over there says that recruitment is going strong and will be for the forseeable future. This was as of last weekend.

Typically how long does it take them to get back to you with a response? I sent mine about 2 weeks ago also and haven't heard anything back from them as yet. Also, this application, does it give you an invite up to the roadshow or do they invite you out to Doha to interview?

Did you send it snail mail or via email?

Did you send it snail mail or via email?

I sent it to them both ways. Got the emails out and then got one sent out to them USPS and..... yes, I guess it should have been with them by now. The guy at the post office said a week (max). Could anyone shed a little light?

Latest resources

Back