Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mrnolmts

Vareittedetjetenkte...
Rumor has it that if you guys get it on property, you are close to accepting flying the Q400 for your current CRJ200 rates??? Any truth to this?

True or not, jerry has to line something up especially IF CAL holds the line on scope and those crappy crj200s go where they belong. It does make sense though. kudos to uncle jerry and his 12 wives !

What do you know? You don t work for skywest.
Tehnically he works for Inc, so he infact works for Skywest.....Inc. There are guys on the SAPA forums who are having a hard time typing, due to the giant chubbies the have while thinking about the "Q".
Pathetic
PBR

True or not, jerry has to line something up especially IF CAL holds the line on scope and those crappy crj200s go where they belong. It does make sense though. kudos to uncle jerry and his 12 wives !

So if he is your uncle you have 12 aunts?

What do you know? You don t work for skywest.

I do know that Skywest pilots do not have a contract. So there is nothing to accept. If you get Qs, it will be at whatever rates they decide to give you. Kind of like when they decide to pay the Skywest pilots 50 seat rates for the 700. That is all I was speaking to when I said not true to that post.

As for the validity of Skywest actually getting Qs, I have absolutely no idea if it is true or not.

Latest resources

Back