• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Put Down The Laptops and Fly the Plane NWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's raining today, so he can't jackoff in the school playground! What else could this kid possibly do!

Wow, I really thought that kind of puerile name-calling went out of fashion after I finished third grade... I suppose for some folks it never goes out of fashion.

Never thought I'd live to see a grown man who wears diapers. Nice to meet you sir.

So we're talking like last spring? Or are you just referring to the age group of the type of boys you troll when on days off?

Only when I'm at the aussieflyboy trailer. I hate going there and using the bathroom after sodomizing your sister and mom. It's horrible!

YYaawwwnnn... boring

So we're talking like last spring? Or are you just referring to the age group of the type of boys you troll when on days off?

Only when I'm at the aussieflyboy trailer. I hate going there and using the bathroom after sodomizing your sister and mom. It's horrible!

Moderators, are you guys awake??

You suspend people left and right for all sorts of minor infractions, and you let this guy hang around making comments about sodomizing other professional pilots' mothers and sisters???!! Are you guys serious??

I thought this was supposed to be a professional forum, where pilots talk about issues that matter, as adults.

Can you guys please lock this guy out of these forums and throw away the key? I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one here who's had enough of his childish behaviour.

Thank you.

You suspend people left and right for all sorts of minor infractions, and you let this guy hang around making comments about sodomizing other professional pilots' mothers and sisters???!! Are you guys serious??

I thought this was supposed to be a professional forum, where pilots talk about issues that matter, as adults.

Can you guys please lock this guy out of these forums and throw away the key? I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one here who's had enough of his childish behaviour.

Thank you.
Click on the right blue dot below his avatar and you can report the post directly to the mods. I'd do it but I long ago added him to my ignore list. Enough people quote him though, that I'd also like to see him gone.

Thank you.

I find him to be humorous and quite entertaining, but then again, I'm quite juvenille for my age, admittedly. Just put him on your ignore list if it bothers you that much or just don't respond to him. We all know he's full of sarcasm and precisely why you shouldn't take him seriously. Getting visibly angry only upsets yourself and provides enjoyment for him. No one really thinks these insults apply to you personally. Just jab back. If you're getting offended on this (or any board) board, that's a bad sign.

Now, if this had been a Southwest crew -- We all here at the "Forum" would have chimed a prediction around, "...heard there was a flight attendant or two in the cockpit, lap dances etc..." and it would be, hmm - plausible, and perhaps believable.

Got to admit, they have a corporate culture you can embrace.
Oh, for the good ole days and young flight attendants.

Chances happening at NW: nil.

Wasn't there and incident with SWA pilots getting naked in cockpit or something? No surprisingly. Only two things come from Texas

Latest resources

Back