Punk rock pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cforst513 said:
wait, are you talking about those black cd's? i've seen a few in antique shops, but i have no idea how to get them to fit in my car stereo system....

You have to break them up into itty bitty pieces for them to fit.

wait, are you talking about those black cd's? i've seen a few in antique shops, but i have no idea how to get them to fit in my car stereo system....
I'm so old I f@#&'n fart dust. :(

Minh

I use to listen non-stop to LocoLive from the Ramones, nonstop...ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR!!!! Unfortunately none of my friends digged it, I was alone. Oh well, screw em.

Also....
- Nirvana (for true nirvana fans, Incesticide's the best, still listening today)
- Rollins Band (though Henry was/is a whiney brat, great music)
- The Clash
- The Strokes (not reaally punk but anyways...)

some more

When I was going to highschool in the OTHER nowhere NC, I dug punk.

$ex Pistols (johnny rotten rocks) saw him on judge judy about 5 years ago (he won too).

Dead K's

Ramones

KMFDM (not punk, more industrial but they are awsome) Saw a show on their ANGST tour at the Mascarade in ATL, VERY good show. They knew how to work the crowd into a frenzy

Seven Dust, saw their show at the above on Halloween night (more hard core but still fits)

Local H, not really punk, but you gotta love it when 2 guys get a sound like that (I would think it would cut down on band fights too when there are only 2 guys) High Fiven Mother F'er is one of my favs. Seen them a bunch of times.

$ex Pistols (johnny rotten rocks) saw him on judge judy about 5 years ago (he won too).
I saw that! :eek:

He was being sued by a drummer he'd hired for a tour, who said he was dismissed without cause and assaulted (headbutt).

Mr. Lydon was WAY cool! :D

Minh

Coolest lyrics ever ...

"Big lizard in my back yard ... I don't think I'm gonna' feed him any more!"

"I don't pi$$, I don't $h!t, I'm get'n no relief ... people shake their heads in disbelief. Go!"

"Bitch'n Comaro ... Bitch'n Comaro ... I ran over my neighbor!"

"F@%* this and f@#* that ... f#@* it all and f@#% that f@#&'n brat! I don't want no baby that looks like that! She don't want no baby that looks like that!"

"We ain't got no friends ... no Christmas cards to send ... our troubles never end ... Daddy likes men!"

"DDT did a job on me. Now I am a real sickie. Guess I'll have to break the news ... that I got no mind to lose!"

Last edited:
I just realized I must be the weirdest 42-year-old (birthday today) father in history. I am a former soldier, professional musician and Buddhist Monk who now plays dress up for the office as a manager in an IT company, and who drives into work listening to everything from Digital Underground to Dead Milkmen to Segovia, and when finally here I just sit for hours dreaming about the next time I get to go flying.

Geezus ... my poor kids.

:(

Minh

I love Screeching Weasel and the Descendents,Adolescents too...

anyone has ever heard of Weston? theyre a cool pop punk band from PA.

GBH is pretty cool too,Pulley, i used to get all the Epitaph Records releases for free when i used to do a zine, not anymore....

Suicidal Tendencies - Institutionalized

Here's the song/band that started the whole punk/skate movement in California, I love this song...pretty much everything else from S.T. sucks (IMHO)

edit: lyrics too long, see link...

Suicidal Tendencies - Institutionalized

So you're gonna be institutionalized
You'll come out brainwashed with bloodshot eyes
You won't have any say
They'll brainwash you until you see their way

I'm not crazy - institutionalized
You're the one who's crazy - institutionalized
You're driving me crazy - institutionalized

They stuck me in an institution
Said it was the only solution
To give me the needed professional help