PSA to take Envoys 47 CRJ-700's.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ike,

You made a good move to a growing LCC that pays well and has good work rules. Many Regional lifers on here can't see that starting over at an expanding LCC or a Legacy with huge retirements will eventually lead to better pay and resumption of the same QOL they had as senior RJ pilots. The regionals are sinking fast and the lowest bidder is winning. Envoy is a great example. They didn't play the NEW game, and they lost.

All RJ lifers should be looking at any Legacy or LCC, or they can ride the train off the tracks. It ain't getting better.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Get lost. You are a broken record.

Yeah, it was the pilots who demanded that AAG give them all their 700's

It was the pilots who took crap wages and a crap concessionary contract to undercut Envoy to get their airplanes and their flying, while the guys at Envoy stood strong against management rape.

F**k Piece of Sh*t airlines pilots. They can walk home.

Ike,

You made a good move to a growing LCC that pays well and has good work rules. Many Regional lifers on here can't see that starting over at an expanding LCC or a Legacy with huge retirements will eventually lead to better pay and resumption of the same QOL they had as senior RJ pilots.

It wasn't even that the LCC was growing or had a good contract that was my motivation. Rather, it was that the more senior I got as an RJ pilot, the bigger the target on my back got, and that was obvious to me even when I was still flying GA.

Was this not expected to happen? Ah well, few more years it may all be over at the Rgls anyway. Hopefully the bigger RJs move over to the majors too.

It was the pilots who took crap wages and a crap concessionary contract to undercut Envoy to get their airplanes and their flying, while the guys at Envoy stood strong against management rape.

F**k Piece of Sh*t airlines pilots. They can walk home.

Completely agree!:beer:

You see your dream classic car on the lot and inquire about it, but the dealer is asking way to much. You try to talk him down but he doesn't budge. You go back next week, but he still won't budge. He won't even talk about it, the price is firm. You go back next week. He's got to come down sooner or later, right? But you discover that the car has been sold. Not only that, but the dealer got the price he was asking for. Who should you blame for stealing your car, he dealer or the guy who bought it?

You see your dream classic car on the lot and inquire about it, but the dealer is asking way to much. You try to talk him down but he doesn't budge. You go back next week, but he still won't budge. He won't even talk about it, the price is firm. You go back next week. He's got to come down sooner or later, right? But you discover that the car has been sold. Not only that, but the dealer got the price he was asking for. Who should you blame for stealing your car, he dealer or the guy who bought it?

Blame yourself for not having enough money to buy that car.

Blame yourself for not having enough money to buy that car.

I bought three of those cars last week. Maybe CX880 can actually do his job and fetch one of my cars for me? I've got your $1 tip waiting, you lazy jackhole!

Bye Bye----General Lee

All these 900's and now 700's at PSA. Pool of good pilots have dried up! Upgrades will drop to under 2 years and then you'll start seeing Green on Green in the cockpit. This will come back and haunt American Airlines when it come to safety at the Regionals. Mark my words.......

Latest resources

Back