• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA screwing all regionals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This board used to be so simple. If we all hated mesa, then we all got along. It's getting too complicated. Why even bother going to the regionals now?

Personally I am voting no because our contract has been amendable for over a year now and was extended for two years prior to that. It's old outdated and just plane sucks. Yes I know I spelt plain plane.
The company wants 900 rates so if we give them somewhat do we get in return?

As the reports on this thread... being flame...

FOR THE LAST TIME.. FLAMMING IS ""NOT""" LISTED AS A VIOLATION OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE... PLEASE STOP REPORTING POSTS OR THREADS BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT SOMEONE SAYS...

Reporting is for obvious violations of the FI TOS.. as Lear stated, it stays.. if you don't like the content, then change the channel...

What are the EMJ-190 rates at US Airways these days? Bottom feeders.....
Haha now that's funny right there. I'm pretty sure a captain at Usair on the190 tops out lower than a captain at psa. Really that's just sad not funny. 170 Capt at republic tops out at $20/hr more than the Usair Guy
And only $10/HR less than A-319/320/321. Ofcoarse the f/o pay at both of the previously mentioned regionals is horrible.
On another note, I think there will be more no votes than expected. I already voted no and have spoken to quite a few folks who are planning to vote the same. It'll will probably get passed though.

PSA's MEC chair and vc recently stormed out of a session with mesa's MEC. This is a fact. Apparently your former chief pilot who is now your MEC chair got his feelings hurt. PSA sucks? Use some common sense and vote no on those crap rates. If you're getting the planes it won't matter if you have rates in place. Raise the bar and stop pointing your fingers at everyone else and saying... "but their rates are even worse!"

Latest resources

Back