• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And the send an E-mail to the e-mail address and get an App thing doesn't work anymore...

THE ONLY WAY TO GET HIRED AT PSA IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY IN THE POOL IS TO GO TO www.PSAAirlines.net and click on the Employment link! We then contact you if we are interested in you, This is some new EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) requirement for us.

More details at or after ATL Airinc Job Fair.

Again, Best of luck,
PSACPSP

Tell them you had perfect attendance during your academic life, and that would be a plus.

;)

I usually only post here when Im in a bad mood and have something negative to say, usually after I've flown a 4 day with some J4J who thinks he's gods gift to PSA. PSAcheifs post was pretty right on the money though. There are lots of plus sides here. Great people, good flying and you will build time here. As I said its sad that so many negatives overshadow the good. We can only hope that things will get better not just for us but for the industry as a whole. I'd say we have earned that long talked about upswing.

Smoking Man said:
Tell them you had perfect attendance during your academic life, and that would be a plus.

;)

Maybe, Where the Heck you been? Does the blue Kool-aid still taste as good? Hope all is well at home!
PSACPSP

lowtimeguy said:
Does this go for hopefuls who have their complete application in, and the nice lady who I call regularly says I'm on the list to call for an interview? Do I need to start over?

She would know better than I, go with what she tells you!
PSACPSP

what happened to walker texas ranger??? all he does anymore is watch christie brinkley work out. come on chuck we need our kung fu or at least make christie work out naked.

Latest resources

Back