• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seriously and I never thought I would say this, but go to mesa before you come here. I wouldnt even consider it. For every reason the Weasel said. I think he'll get 5 days off with is family this month. Yeah things are rosey over here. This place sucks, dont waste your time. Those of who are nowhere near upgrade are looking to get out while the senior FO's (poor bastards) have so much invested here that they cant really justify leaving. Seat lock sucks. Honestly, man, keep looking.

Have THEY? THEY??? gotten fed up with the BS? Those guys got the sweetest deal going, so sweet that many of them have no intention of leaving when recalled back to mainline (1 has already bypassed it). If anyone is sick of the BS its the seatlocked FO's.

Iron,

To answer your quetion, no things havent smoothed out at all, infact they have gotten much, much worse. Listen to how we all talk about PSA on here? I've only been here 2 years and I'm already bitter toward it. I can only imagine how badly the 5 year FO's feel. That is why I get so passionate about this subject.

mamba20 said:
Iron,

To answer your quetion, no things havent smoothed out at all, infact they have gotten much, much worse. Listen to how we all talk about PSA on here? I've only been here 2 years and I'm already bitter toward it. I can only imagine how badly the 5 year FO's feel. That is why I get so passionate about this subject.

Mambo20,
Exactly how many guys do you have Junior to you that came from Mainline???
PSACPSP

Thanks to everyone who gave some honest responses. Wasn't aware that PSA was that bad. If that was really a PSA Chief Pilot it would have been nice to hear what he had to say...
Oh'Well guess I'll hold off on sending in my application. Thanks again!

CRJ,

If you want a good regional to consider then go to AWAC. They have a long history of treating employees with respect and professionalism. That is one reason why they have been in business as a stable private concern for so long. They are not perfect as no company is. But from what I have heard and read, they are one of the best.

The best thing you can do is exactly what you are doing here. Asking questions and doing your homework. Offer your skills and contributions to the company that is worthy of you as an employee. As you ARE there to help them generate revenue.

Good luck,

CRJMonkey said:
Thanks to everyone who gave some honest responses. Wasn't aware that PSA was that bad. If that was really a PSA Chief Pilot it would have been nice to hear what he had to say...
Oh'Well guess I'll hold off on sending in my application. Thanks again!

CRJMonkey,
That really is one of the chief pilots posting. It's the CLT chief pilot.

Latest resources

Back