PSA - Possible Safety Alert?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Paranoid, sums it up...

I absolutely love this site. Reading this site's NEWS and other info is outstanding. As an added plus, I like drinking beer as well. Well, I like reading this, while drinking beer.....that's pretty much the ONLY way to do things.

Stick I have nothing against you and I agree this post has been way too long. But I couldn't resist.....much like others....

APU's could catch fire.......terrorists could attack us.....engines may catch fire in flight resulting in (fill in your own conclusions)........Toilets may explode (read the book "Ask the Pilot").........Pilots may be drunk and try to fly.........ILS's may be inop............Pilot may go below min's............Tails may ice up...........A/c may stall at 41,000ft..........Pilots may be laid off.......flight attendants may put out.........and may be sluts........and Apu's COULD catch fire.

I can understand, although briefly, your concern.....but let manufacturers be manufacturers....and let pilots be the alcoholics.....

JIM BEAM

hmmmm.

I wonder how much of that burned fuel could have saved some PSA pilots' jobs.

Probably none.

Snicker . . . snicker . . .

Is this guy still serious?

I can't believe your arrogance, Stick Chic. I only registered to tell you what a pompas a$$hole I think you are. You know those "unqualified" people fueling your airplane? Well, I'm a pilot with the same ratings that you've got, and I used to pump that fuel. I would venture to guess that those guys that you seem to resent making "$14.00 /hr" standing in the rain while you drink your decaf know just as much about ground servicing that a/c as you do. Probably more. The last straw with me was when you made the crack about the PSA furloughees having jobs had PSA saved that fuel. I've been around this biz. for 26 years, you little snot nose, and I guarantee it will come your way sooner or later(I'll be big enough not to wish it on you). You remember me when it does, I'll buy some fries from you. D!ckhead.

This is phenomenal, six pages and the guy still won't shut up!! Great, free entertainment.

What wouldn't I understand about a jeep thing, stick?

Had to chime in on this one. I hope you never make a mistake, but it looks like you have by continuing this thread. By putting out Date, Time, Tail Number and location, you have pretty much pointed a finger at the crew, for NO GOOD REASON. People like you are the reason that Pro Standards is so nessesary, to straighten out NUMBNUTS LIKE YOU! You obviously were sleeping during the systems ground school during APU discussions.
By the way, the APU on the CRJ has NEVER in it's history created the problem that you describe. We leave ours running all night in the colder climates during the winter, and I'll bet that they are not attended all the time. I have had the APU on the CRJ autoshutdown on it's own many times, protecting the aircraft JUST LIKE IT WAS DESIGNED TO DO!

Go back to preschool, you TOOL!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back