PSA - Possible Safety Alert?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stick Man said:
Especially when a $14.00/hr fueler is out on the side of an a/c.(for a million safety reasons).
Why? Are you afraid the fueler is going to get confused and try and fuel the aircraft through the APU air inlet? Central point fueling needs the a/c powered up, idiot. Oh, and you just said you never entered the A/C, so how do you know nobody was hanging out in the back? At X-Jet, the apu's are leased, and we are charged per cycle, not time used. It comes out in the wash, so ya might as well be comfortable...

some more fuel . . .

NTSB report 20001211X11594.

I will concede that the aircraft was not unattended, but the crew was sleeping in bunks. The event that happened was outside of the control of the crew and a fire ensued.

If a similar event happened at DCA, a major incident could have taken place. It would definately be a better situation if the unattended a/c was not powered up via the APU.

I know this NTSB event is a stretch (I am willing to admit that), but I am still looking for an event that would be more applicable.

I say that this thread should be deleted. Obviously, d!ckman here does not have a clue of what he is talking about. Maybe it would be better for him to stay inside the terminal with his face pasted on the glass like most kiddies.

Bluestreak said:
If any PSA crew does suffer from his idiot actions,I hope they seek legal action against him.And punch him in the ballz.
Great suggestion but from the sound of it, Stick D!ck doesn't have any balls. He certainly panics like a nervous b!tch.

A couple people have posted that the APU needs to be running to refuel. I was loathe to say this because I don't want to sound like I'm supporting Stick D1ck's statement, but the CRJ does NOT have to be powered up in order to be pressure refueled. The refuel/defuel panel is tied directly to the battery bus so the APU does not need to be running for the fuel guy. That being said, I'd still leave the dammned thing on unless the aircraft were going to sit for an hour or more.

"Alas, I was wrong.Now go get your Fuc%ing shine box!"

Your killing me, I am going to bust out the DVD and watch that scene right now. Thats the hardest I have laughed at flightnoinfo, and this site makes me laugh all the time!

Last edited:
StaySeated said:
"Alas, I was wrong.Now go get your Fuc%ing shine box!"

Your killing me, I am going to bust out the DVD and watch that scene right now. Thats the hardest I have laughed at flightnoinfo, and this site makes me laugh all the time!
Ha!

Well you been gone for a while maybe you didn't hear, I aint a firefighter no more.

stick man,

while i havent kicked anyones ass in a while and i would love to give and old fashioned country ass-whuppin on you for being a dip-sh$t in general. it makes me happy just to know that you are dumb and i am not.

btw we all know people like you

on the line: you are so standard you cant operate outside the box and write up people who do things "you" think are unsafe.

in the classroom: you are the one who has "one more question" when its time to go home.

at home: you fukc your wife/girlfriend/gay lover missionary style only. because thats how god wants it and you follow the rules

im sorry but i would like to offer you a tall cold very frosty glass of STFU

dork!

Treetop

You couldn't be more wrong...
  1. I have a right to my opinion.
  2. I understand the difference between standard, technique and opinion
  3. I never ask the "one more question", in fact, I'm usually at the door by then
  4. Your wife can attest to the rest.
  5. Regarding pouring me a frosty one, I'd rather have you offer to open up a can. We'd see who the real man was then. By the way, your wife can still attest to that one, too.
SM

Stick Man said:
You couldn't be more wrong...
  1. I have a right to my opinion.
  2. I understand the difference between standard, technique and opinion
  3. I never ask the "one more question", in fact, I'm usually at the door by then
  4. Your wife can attest to the rest.
  5. Regarding pouring me a frosty one, I'd rather have you offer to open up a can. We'd see who the real man was then. By the way, your wife can still attest to that one, too.
SM
Well I guess now nobody can argue the expression, "Ignorance is bliss."

Get this. This jerkoff posted the following quote on another thread, and now THIS. Unbelievable. "Son, you have anger issues. And you also need to learn to fight better battles. Life is too important." (Stick Man) Stick D!ck, maybe you should be fighting better battles, or better yet, leave the battles to the people who use their brains.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back