PSA out of the 18th century?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PSAChiefPilots

Was told today that any person who sends a resume via E-mail should get an Auto response with an Application attachment, which can be Downloaded and printed....Has anyone tried this yet? E-mail it to:

[email protected]

By the way, it requires Adobe acrobat reader (available on our website) and you have to print it to send it, No e-mailed apps. accepted.

Was also told that it would be available on the website, but this may take a little more time. www.psaairlines.com

You can also check www.PSAairlines.net We officially changed to .net but I tried to send it there and was told that the e-mail for this is .com!

Good Luck,
PSACPSP

Now here goes the Flamers...We have online Apps., Have for ever.
We have found out that most online apps at the regionals are not secure.

I don't want to be responsible for that Info.

Last edited:
Why does the company want so much information from every pilot applicant up front?

I would probably just take basic info at first, and wait a bit to see if you need their drivers license request form notarized.

I feel bad for the hiring people having to dig through all that paper!

the big picture

mynameisjim said:
Why does the company want so much information from every pilot applicant up front?

I would probably just take basic info at first, and wait a bit to see if you need their drivers license request form notarized.

I feel bad for the hiring people having to dig through all that paper!

It's called the BIG picture. I had heard about it before but no one ever let me see it. j/k We are getting all the info that an online App. would give anyone else. Work history, training events, actual a/c flown, etc, etc.
It gives us a total picture of everything. As far as the Notary NDR and the Transcripts, they are not necessary but having everything together keeps it together. There are only a couple of people in that department to do all this paperwork (actually only one Pilot recruiter) so it makes things simpler for her. No complaints yet from applicants, It's the same info that most airlines send to you, to bring to the interview so It's just as easy to do it all at once, Trying to loosen her workload. Trust me, she is way overworked!!!
PSACPSP

I e-mailed yesterday, got the autoresponse, printed it up, and shipped it all out this morning.

I e-mailed N.A. today to ask about the packet. I'm sure she is very busy and I didn't get a reply, maybe you can answer my question. Two of the documents show up twice in the .PDF packet and I wasn't sure if they were supposed to be there twice. There was no mention of the duplicates in the instructions for the packet.

Hopefully I'll hear something soon, I read about the upcoming interview dates.

Dupes

Yes, That is an error we are trying to correct...Please be patient as we enter the 19th century! NA was out of the office on Friday...I have a Q for you??? Was the EEO and Drug Test sheets in your downloaad??? SOme were originally missing those...Think someone accidentally switch those with the Dupes in the Scan process.
Good Luck,
PSACPSP
EDUC8-or said:
I e-mailed yesterday, got the autoresponse, printed it up, and shipped it all out this morning.

I e-mailed N.A. today to ask about the packet. I'm sure she is very busy and I didn't get a reply, maybe you can answer my question. Two of the documents show up twice in the .PDF packet and I wasn't sure if they were supposed to be there twice. There was no mention of the duplicates in the instructions for the packet.

Hopefully I'll hear something soon, I read about the upcoming interview dates.

PSAChiefPilots said:
Yes, That is an error we are trying to correct...Please be patient as we enter the 19th century! NA was out of the office on Friday...I have a Q for you??? Was the EEO and Drug Test sheets in your downloaad??? SOme were originally missing those...Think someone accidentally switch those with the Dupes in the Scan process.
Good Luck,
PSACPSP

Yes, the EEO and Drug Test sheets were in my download. Thanks for answering my question, I left out the duplicates.

PSAChiefPilots,
Nicole sent me one. It had a few duplicates in it. The email said to have it in that order when I returned it. Didn't make much sense but I figured if I wanted a job, I had better return it as requested. Now I see why it was like that. Mine did have the EEO and drug consent forms however.

TiredOfTeaching said:
Mine did have the EEO and drug consent forms however.

Same with mine. I got the e-mail on 7/5 and sent the application in on that date, minus the transcripts and the NDR forms.

Latest resources

Back