PSA offered 900's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
5150 said:
EDUC8 is right. These A/C belong on mainline. ONE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED pilots on furlough from mainline. Many of us were hired at USAir or Piedmont 17 years ago and are on the street. WTF, over !

You didn't have to be on the street all this time. You chose to be. Can you say J4J?

AIN Article

Twenty CRJ900s for PSA Airlines?
August 1 marks the deadline for PSA Airlines pilots to agree to US Airways’ conditions for placing 20 Bombardier CRJ900LRs with the wholly owned subsidiary over the course of a year, starting at the end of the first quarter of next year. During a meeting in late June with pilot union representatives, PSA president Keith Houk and other PSA and US Airways representatives presented a proposal that in effect asks PSA pilots to fly the CRJ900s at the same pay rate for which they now fly 70-seat CRJ700s. The contract, which runs until June 2009, would also contain the present “Jets for Jobs” protocol, which requires the airline to make available half of all new vacancies to furloughed US Airways pilots. On July 6 union officials met in Charlotte to discuss the offer and, as expected, the lack of a pay increase met with a near universally negative reaction.

OPECJet said:
I've met the CP personally. You're lucky to work for a guy like that. Many regionals have tools in that position......

Really? You have met him personally?!? Exactly how is that I am lucky to work for a guy like that? Im lucky because he calls me a tool and he does not even know me? Or am I lucky that I have a CP who blathers on about writing on a bathroom wall when they are constantly Hot Reserving and you are expected to have a quiet room that is anything but because of its proximity to the crew room foyer? The latter seems to be a real problem and a little more pressing if you ask me.
Maybe someday when I am important enough to meet Him personally I can explain to Him why I use the bathroom across the way (without my hat) because those stalls HAVE A F-ING DOOR and are cleaned regularly!

Sawmill I am sure you met your CP during your interview. If not, you stated you sat hot reserve a lot, he is always in the crew room. More than likely you guys sat and watched back to back episodes of 'Dawson's Creek' together. Stop whining so much, you big pu$$!

Last edited:
How about they give the 900's to PDT and all the $hitty Dash 100's with no APU's to PSA...a little role reversal...go ahead and sign your new letter of agreement and keep this tornado at USAIR spinning into the ground. Maybe mgnmt should look at the Dash 400 and it's PROFITABILITY before they go send a bunch of new 900's to PSA. If you guys want that flow through agreement you proclaim to have, this isn't going to help one bit. We all know dang well that those planes should be going to mainline, and this just goes to show how spineless you guys really are if this agreement passes. If

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back