PSA offered 900's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mullet said:
Sawmill I am sure you met your CP during your interview. If not, you stated you sat hot reserve a lot, he is always in the crew room. More than likely you guys sat and watched back to back episodes of 'Dawson's Creek' together. Stop whining so much, you big pu$$!

Mullet: He may have been at the interview...as I recall someone was there who had to leave right away...that could have been him...not sure though. I dont remember saying I had hot reserve a lot, but when I did it was at 5am...usually called out by 8 and I am sure that was way too early in the am for a CP to make a showing...besides, like I said, I dont even know who he is so I couldnt tell you if he was ever there...he probably was which underscores my point as to why he never made an attempt to know all HIS pilots. You are right on one count though...I am a big pu$$.

Terrain Terrain said:
PSA to screw PDT again in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

PSA pilots arent here to make your life at PDT any easier dork. Quit whining, if you want to do something constructive get with your union buddies and come up with a better proposal than what PSA has then you will get the flying. May the best man win

hey DeAngaFAG

stay outa this fight go back to comair and screw them over some more, instead of backing PSA screwing PDT. ReTARD

Last edited:
That's a great idea D'..... they offer to fly em for min wage then the company tells us they will give us more 900's than god can count, but we have to fly em for tips only....and we need an answer tomorrow. I bet you'd be first on board to sell out for that.

I hope your opinion doesn't represent the majority at PSA.

Terrain Terrain said:
hey DeAngaFAG

stay outa this fight go back to comair and screw them over some more, instead of backing PSA screwing PDT. ReTARD

Where's the fight? I stand behind my WO brothers!!! Good luck, you folks will need it!!!

Terrain Terrain said:
PSA to screw PDT again in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

What does PDT lose? How are they screwing us in this particular deal? Sounds to me like they have to take it up the gicker on this one- I'd be furious at mainline if I was insulted with that proposal, and embarassed if I had to fly a 90 seater for much less than the Dash drivers make.

Put some thought into your posts- you sound like a lavwall militant just saying things to fit in or sound like the old farts.

Sawmill said:
Why would you call me a tool? And why are you acting like a child? Are you not an adult? I wouldnt know because you have never even bothered to introduce yourself to me (I was a new hire not long ago) ...every other place I have worked the chief pilot/boss made the effort to welcome me to the company. Do you treat all YOUR pilots like that? That says volumns about the way this place is run. Just my 2/100 of a dollar.

I guess you didn't see my sarcasm towards you, My apologies... I try not to fire anyone, I am definitely not the uniform police and I could care less if you wear your hat in the bathroom, Before you jump to conclusions about the bathroom, Maybe learn the history. I tell everyone I go down the hall to do my business.

I'm around, Keep your eye out for me, we use to go to DAY for every new hire class, now I avoid DAY as much as possible...as far as running out of an Interview, Highly unlikely it was me, I have done probably 95% of the interviews in CLT (or the Sim Evals) but I have other duties besides interviews and I do occasionally have to run out to answer the phone. I'll be glad to talk to you about your concerns about the Crew Room, Hot Reserve and the Quiet Room.

Ask the Ops. Co-ord who's working and have her give you my #.

PSACPSP

Just out of curiosity, how many of you called the DL pilot group "whore", or whatever else when they did what they had to do to get the 777s on the property, then went to the negotiating tables? How many of you were even flying an airplane then?

That being said, one way or another, those jets are going to PSA. If they were ever going to mainline, they'd be ordered by now. PDT is not going to allow the whipsaw to be used again. Both MECs are a lot smarter than the first time this came up.

Cheers guys. (Sorry if this made no sense. Had surgery today).

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back