PSA offered 900's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LowlyPropCapt said:
Source? No disrespect intended for a fellow Piedegheny (or Allemont, your choice) pilot, but the endless drivel of the crew room has made me very skeptical.

Just curious if you know something I don't or if this is the usual wishful thinking.

I don't gather my information from crew rooms. Call John B. and ask him. 24 or 23 months left. Call Farrow and ask him. Less than 18 months now.

Not that I am trying to stir the rumor pot

The new mainline management said with the completion of the east west merge (which included reduction of duplicate management positions) they would consider doing the same at the regional level. Why do we need two management teams, schedulers and dispatchers? I would prefer those items being performed at the mainline level, but would it be out of consideration that a merge would make sence? I hate to say this but who's management team is impressing mainline? PDT or PSA.

ThrottleJockey1 said:
The new mainline management said with the completion of the east west merge (which included reduction of duplicate management positions) they would consider doing the same at the regional level. Why do we need two management teams, schedulers and dispatchers? I would prefer those items being performed at the mainline level, but would it be out of consideration that a merge would make sence? I hate to say this but who's management team is impressing mainline? PDT or PSA.

Neither, I am sure!

Maybe it will happen, over years, with many years of fences!

And, you're right, why not manage PDT/PSA from Tempe!

If they have any sense, they'll bring all regional flying in house, give everyone a mainline number if they want to chose to move up, and eventually merge the whole thing with mainline!

PropPiedmont said:
I don't gather my information from crew rooms. Call John B. and ask him. 24 or 23 months left. Call Farrow and ask him. Less than 18 months now.

Might be worth hanging around for, just to see what happens next!

It is a bit like going to the movies... The show really sucks, but dag-gone-it, you paid your $7.50, so your are going to get your money's worth and stay all the way until the credits role.

Something tells me "the final climactic battle" is not to far off in the future.

LowlyPropCapt said:
Source? No disrespect intended for a fellow Piedegheny (or Allemont, your choice) pilot, but the endless drivel of the crew room has made me very skeptical.

Just curious if you know something I don't or if this is the usual wishful thinking.

I've got some info. Word is that Mr. Parker invited Mr. Farrow to Tempe to have a little discussion about why the company survey turned out so BLOODY HORRID!!

Last edited:
check6 said:
I've got some info. Word is that Mr. Parker invited Mr. Farrow to Tempe to have a little discussion about why the company survey turned out so BLOODY HORRID!!

Where did you get this from? I hope to God SOMEONE read those surverys. Taking those surveys is the first step of many at a shot of making this hellhole a little more tolerable.

PSAChiefPilots said:
Not going to happen and some genius has now wrote on the Bathroom wall by the urinal and before long, the locks will go up on the bath room doors and it will be like everyother crew room...Bathroomless! It's fine for you guys to come on here and go to the "Local" and post your moronic thoughts but when the city gave me the keys to the crew room, they informed me that this kind of behavior would not be tolerated Period! I'm not going to let someone with their sophmoric attitude ruin it for everyone...Maybe you were not here when CLT opened but I put the statement out when we moved in, that vandalizing the crew room would not be tolerated and at any moment, the city would end our occupancy...AND THEY WERE NOT HAPPY ABOUT REPAINTING THE BATHROOM. Don't let one idiot ruin it for everyone, I did authorize the code red on 61!
PSACPSP

Are you kidding me?!? You are a chief pilot and you are this worked up about bathroom wall writing? My God...makes me wonder what is really important to management.

Its pathetic that one would even have to remind pilots or any adult in a professional environment not to vandalize a bathroom.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back