• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA offered 900's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
4. Seniority. Duh. You really haven't been at this long, have you? Are you really advocating an equipment bid outside of seniority? Yeah, being a guy with 15-20 years in at PDT is really a fu#king crime, ain't it?

No i think quite the opposite. Maybe the pilots there deserve these jets after 20 years. I think we all deserve more than what is being offered. Truth is, management is playing us. They have a history of lying to us. With that track record why should we believe anything they say? I can't see PSA and Piedmont merging, it can't be in US AIR"s best interest other than to get rid of a management group, but that can't be a bad thing can it?

The whipsaw isn't going to work on this one. Both PSA and PDT MECs are wiser, and work much better together now than they did when the CRJs first went to PSA.

OPECJet said:
The whipsaw isn't going to work on this one. Both PSA and PDT MECs are wiser, and work much better together now than they did when the CRJs first went to PSA.

I hope that's true for the industry's sake.

ex j-41 said:
I can't see PSA and Piedmont merging, it can't be in US AIR"s best interest other than to get rid of a management group, but that can't be a bad thing can it?

For the love of God get rid of PDT's mgt group. I've never delt with such a group of incompentent ignoramous f*ckstains in my entire life. I was treated better by my principle as an elementary school student than I have been at PDT.

FirstMate said:
For the love of God get rid of PDT's mgt group. I've never delt with such a group of incompentent ignoramous f*ckstains in my entire life. I was treated better by my principle as an elementary school student than I have been at PDT.

Both Farrow and Johnny B. will be out within the next 2 years.

PropPiedmont said:
Both Farrow and Johnny B. will be out within the next 2 years.

Source? No disrespect intended for a fellow Piedegheny (or Allemont, your choice) pilot, but the endless drivel of the crew room has made me very skeptical.

Just curious if you know something I don't or if this is the usual wishful thinking.

FirstMate said:

With all due respect and love for out fellow WO brothers. There is no way your upper management is worse then ours. Flat out the biggest group of liars and cheaters I've ever seen. They are worse then politicians.

chucknorris said:
at the very least it would be nice to get a door for the bathroom stall in CLT

Not going to happen and some genius has now wrote on the Bathroom wall by the urinal and before long, the locks will go up on the bath room doors and it will be like everyother crew room...Bathroomless! It's fine for you guys to come on here and go to the "Local" and post your moronic thoughts but when the city gave me the keys to the crew room, they informed me that this kind of behavior would not be tolerated Period! I'm not going to let someone with their sophmoric attitude ruin it for everyone...Maybe you were not here when CLT opened but I put the statement out when we moved in, that vandalizing the crew room would not be tolerated and at any moment, the city would end our occupancy...AND THEY WERE NOT HAPPY ABOUT REPAINTING THE BATHROOM. Don't let one idiot ruin it for everyone, I did authorize the code red on 61!
PSACPSP

Who is John B? :confused: Never talked to the guy. Well ok, maybe just once. I'm still not convinced he exists though. So when does Chief Pilot Cheryl retire?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back