PSA Jan Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CoATP

I've an offer with a Jan class indicated but no date as of yet. Anybody have any news?

CoATP said:
I've an offer with a Jan class indicated but no date as of yet. Anybody have any news?

Rumor has it that their will be no new hires until the end of January or Early February. We offered Voluntary leaves for December and possibly going to do it for January...Lots of a/c scheduled for C checks during and afterward January so...Predicting needing new hires in class for late March arrival on line so if my math is correct..Early February!

Stay tuned here!

Good Luck,
PSACPSP

Thanks Chief. Haven't heard anything since the initial offer and was told sometime in January. With voluntary leaves I was pretty nervous about when the next class might be, but Feb. doesn't sound to bad!

No classes until March. That's what the instructors were told. It also might take a while to get to Charlotte. Since we lost a lot of flying in Dayton people are jumping ship from Dayton to Charlotte. The way things are going I'm hoping I can get to Charlotte by March, so that would be 6 months in Dayton. That 's being optimistic. Lots of us on reserve in DAY aren't flying much either because there are 50 lines and 40 reserve FO's. Just find something to do in your spare time if you get a crashpad and bring your car to help pass time.

All the talk, should we wait for the call to say that class is cancelled or should we call HR to verify. Everyone is talking about the classes being cancelled or postponed but yet nobody has posted anything here that they recieved the call to verify it. Its seems that everyone in DEC class has there hands in the air not knowing what to expect. Any insight would help or any more inside talk would be appreciated. Have a good day.
M

Latest resources

Back