PSA Jan Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CoATP said:
Now in REALLY LATE Jan. [Called Feb. in most places] Any good rumors? Any bad rumors? Are they still interviewing or has the entire process ground to a halt?

We had planned ahead for the Holidays, CP's vacations and one had a baby, so we had planned all along to not interview during Nov. and Dec. We had classes filled for one in Nov and one in Dec and had enough in a pool for All January classes (2 of 4 or 6) and one in February (of 4 or 6) then this news came down about delay of classes...Being realistic, which is more than I can say for some other companies, We will lose half of these people before classes start back because of them going elsewhere, I anticipate us interviewing after the first of the year. I haven't seen a class schedule update in a few weeks but they had planned 2 in Feb and 2 in March and I think 1 in April and 1 in May (all four each). I would plan on seeing about half of those starting with the first one in February ( My gut says their will be a class in January but others say no....We'll see.)

And actually on our schedules, January 31st is actually considered the first day of Febuary for the Pay period (Because of Feb. being 28 days). So your statement could be correct.

Good Luck,
PSACPSP

Last edited:
RUhiring? said:
That's because you just upgraded, and don't have to fly with all of those dang J4J's anymore.....:laugh:
Doesn't hurt. I'm just glad I don't wake up in a cold sweat anymore worrying about flying with you! ;) :D

PSAChiefPilots said:
Any idea how many NWCRJ's are on the ramp over there? Haven't been there in a while but heard it's a bunch.PSACPSP

I saw 8 in TYS the day before yesterday morning.

Latest resources

Back