• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Psa J4J

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yea, but remember Eagle and American had a flow thru! I believe (Correct me if I am wrong) all the PDT/ALG guys that went to MDA from the CEL list are now full blown APL guys. So they I would think will be the first to go when US Airways starts hiring again.

You guys need to get over it. Backfilling is part of the agreement. Management was (shockingly) not living up to the agreement, but now they will. I don't think they've backfilled at the other J4J carriers as well, though they certainly should.

PSA wouldn't have those airframes were it not for J4J. The selective vision continues to amaze me.

Again...Your airplanes are at Republic.....Go there...They offered you a job didn't they?

Pdt/alg

Doesn't it suck that PDT/ALG FO's that became MDA FO's are now jumping in as PSA captains? Doesn't suck for them of course, but it sucks for the ones who have been PSA FO's the whole time, now getting another upgrade delay. "but you wouldnt have the jets" take em back!

Last edited:
Curious, how are the getting they captain seats? PSA getting more Airplanes? None of the PDT/ALG guys were able to come back with there old Seniority to PDT.
So are they filling the next upgrade class?

after going up and down the Us airways mainline pilot list twice.It suppose to be close. After all resigning from cqh do not mean been furlough. You guys are welcome to seat in the right seat psa

after going up and down the Us airways mainline pilot list twice.It suppose to be close. After all resigning from cqh do not mean been furlough. You guys are welcome to seat in the right seat at psa

LOA 91 states: Pilots employed by a Participating Wholly Owned Carrier who become MDA pilots or US Airways pilots under this Attachment B, may flow back to their respective Participating Wholly Owned Carriers.

So even if you are a mainline pilot now, which i dispute, why does any pilot that was originally at PDT/ALG think they have a right to J4J?

Again.......I weep for the profession.

No way my kids will be allowed to participate in this industry, especially when the guardians of the profession when they get to be newbies in the business will be these whiny, that belongs to me not you, I can't wait my turn, that isn't what I expected when I signed that deal, your a scab, I am entitled to that, stand tall so we can slip in under the radar and take your job, people who have no idea the sacrifices that have been made by some for company and profession.

You think you have it tough? Open your eyes and look around.

End of rant.

A350

Any J4J agreement was made, and approved by your MEC, wasn't it?

Latest resources

Back