• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

psa 90 seaters again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BeCareful's on leave so he can't have an opinion about how his airline is being (mis)managed?

You're a terrific chief pilot. A real pilot advocate.

BeCareful's on leave so he can't have an opinion about how his airline is being (mis)managed?

You're a terrific chief pilot. A real pilot advocate.

He knows exactly what my point is, When you are not at work, leave it at work...I have a personal relationship with Be Careful, He understood my sarcasm, I'm sure ...but thank you mr. Helper.

I also give him a hard time about his avatar but you probably wouldn't understand that either!

PSACPSP

Hey Chief -

Yeah I got better things to do, and I'm doing them. I hope flying still comes natural to me next month!

Chuck Norris and Mr. T once walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed as that level of awesomeness cannot be contained in one building.

Clint Eastwood could kick Chuck Norris's A$$...he doesn't need Mr. T. or Burt Reynolds.

Heck, I'm ticked off about it with out him even referencing them.

You're probably angry for other reasons though.

Believe me, I understand.

And ex-j41 seems to understand that hammering Piedmont isn't attacking the enemy.

I was there for DP's smug shine off for the PSA pilots in attendance, and I was left feeling furious. That was sickening, but not as much as what Statler and Waldorf were saying in the audience.

The fact that some guys could potentially go from DHCFO to EMB170FO to CL65CA is not a PDT/PSA fight, it's elsewhere.

I have no idea where the flowback is- it could be completely abandoned. All I know is that something's amiss and a fair and equitable agreement is far from reality right now. You're getting the hose, regardless. How a J4J sitch exists without a flowthrough for AFFECTED PILOTS AT PSA is beyond me- outside and apart from that I just hope an agreement can be reached to bring former Dash Trash back to Chickenville with the humbling fact that they get what they had when they left, not any job they want.

How about the rest of them furloughs? How are they being taken care of?

I don't think they will stick around too long. Maybe to get some PIC but i am sure they will all be looking after spending 6 months on reserve. The company has to love having first year Captains. Saving $$$

The company has to love having first year Captains. Saving $$$

Well absolutely and of course! The shareholders that Drugged Parker keeps mentioning are only salivating at the prospect of the trapdoor opening and seniority/longevity going to zilch within the next few years.

Costs are costs, ya know.

Latest resources

Back