psa 90 seaters again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dollacrackho

just got done watching doogie's clt pilot video i guess the the 90 seaters are officially a dead horse. or are they???? i dont really care any more either way as it seems for every 900 we would have gotten we would have gotten 3 republic/mid-atlantic/piedmont captains to fly them. what really is going to piss me off however is if these things show up at mesa or some other ********************e outfit. if this happens i'm going to fed ex doogie a statue i made of him complete with undigested corn and nuts and still steaming.

also for other psa'ers what is going on with the alpa site? is anyone else having trouble getting on within the last couple of days.

that is all
pray for a quick recovery for terrell owens that poor soul. to be burdened with millions of dollars is not an easy thing for a person to handle sometimes.

If you don't care either way, why the hell you post anything? Nobody cares about anything!
I don't care! Do you guys care?
See, nobody cares to care!!!! :-D

Maybe the PSA guy that talk to DP that was about too cry.... I think he cares!!!

Last edited:
Doug makes US cry. How much would it cost to print up a few lanyards? Or could we con Pepsi into doing it for us?

Surf? What gives man? Your usually so jovial and well. . . . a smartass!

I dont care either and even if they came here its not like any psaers would ever fly them. The pay rate would have been nice but I doubt it would have been anything to write home about.

To be honest, I'm glad they arent coming here, its a mainline airplane and it belongs at mainline, just like the 190s do. Hell, I'd argue against the 700's too. Its a blast to fly but its a border line mainline/commuter airplane.

Just watched it. I'm speechless. . . . .what about absolute scumbag DP is, not only does he take a condecending your not good enough for me to spit on attitude toward regional pilots to their faces, he also contradics himself several times.

He is clearly not the least bit in touch with what this airline is doing. Hats off the the mainline guy in the beginning bascially saying "have fun counting the millions your took for us and then blame us for how poor the operation is going." My god what a scumbag airline this is!

Dougie:

"It wasn't a take it or leave it offer, I don't know why you keep calling it that"

later...

"We made the offer, you said no, so now it's dead."

Surf? What gives man? Your usually so jovial and well. . . . a smartass!

I dont care either and even if they came here its not like any psaers would ever fly them. The pay rate would have been nice but I doubt it would have been anything to write home about.

To be honest, I'm glad they arent coming here, its a mainline airplane and it belongs at mainline, just like the 190s do. Hell, I'd argue against the 700's too. Its a blast to fly but its a border line mainline/commuter airplane.

Punch! I totally support PSA!!!! I am glad they turned that 'turd' down! But the dude for PSA that was about to cry about it is sad!!!!!

Grow some nuts!!! Two things about Parker.....1st, I give him credit.... He tells people stuff they don't wanna hear!! He doesn't sugar coat!!
But the dude acts like he doesn't know anything about anything when he answers a question!!! Thats what a hate about him!!!

When he says it doesn't matter the seats behind you, I wanna puke!!! Lets see, move revenue means more money for CEO not for Labor!!!! WTF a$$hole!! The CRJ=the EMB190.... I say, same pay rates!!!!

He wants to neg. when its a pay cut, but not when its a pay raise!!!!!

Bottom.. PDT/PSA need to stand strong.......... D.P. will be leaving this airline in about 3 years....................RICH!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back