• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

psa 90 seaters again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It wasn't a take it or leave it offer. You didn't accept it so we are looking elsewhere. Thats doesn't sound like a take it or leave it offer to me.....D.P.

I don't care for the 900's much either, it would help some of us get off reserve and maybe some upgrades, or at least some Captain Jobs for J4J's, or piedmont pilots.

, it would help some of us get off reserve .

How long have you been on reserve for now? Not flaming you just curious, I used to work at PSA and I know you've been there for quite some time now. Is it still 10 days off/mth on reserve with 5 am shows day 1 so that you can't commute?

How long have you been on reserve for now? Not flaming you just curious, I used to work at PSA and I know you've been there for quite some time now. Is it still 10 days off/mth on reserve with 5 am shows day 1 so that you can't commute?

EVERYTHING IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT SINCE YOU LEFT!!! 20 days off a month on reserve, three days in a row max with 7pm show the first day and 7 am release the third. WOW, you're really missing things here. Oh Yeah, and everyone got a 100% pay raise!

PSACPSP

EVERYTHING IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT SINCE YOU LEFT!!! 20 days off a month on reserve, three days in a row max with 7pm show the first day and 7 am release the third. WOW, you're really missing things here. Oh Yeah, and everyone got a 100% pay raise!

PSACPSP

hahaha, I knew that would happen. I suppose everybody is a captain now too huh. Oh well. At least I'm not commuting anymore, makes me much happier.

Still the same great schedules.....Other then we have 10 IOE lines in CLT for the new Piedmont pilots. So all F/O's moved back 10 slots for bidding. Most airlines pay protect pilots and IOE are scheduled around pilots not taken from them. But thats what makes PSA unique. I can't believe how lop-sided the contract is to the senior pilots, with all the crap that happens here it only effects the F/O's. God forbid they make a contract equal for all the employees.

Heck, I'm ticked off about it with out him even referencing them.

You're probably angry for other reasons though.

Why does your nonstop PDT reference keep pi$$ing me off?

Sorry, i am really truly sorry. This is really what managment wants...Pilot groups against pilot groups. If i was smarter i would realize this and not let the bas terds win but i can't. Nothing personal, 3 too many saki. Good Night hick.

Latest resources

Back