• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

psa 90 seaters again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Chuck Norris and Mr. T once walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed as that level of awesomeness cannot be contained in one building.

I just listened to it. the message I got was "we don't care about PSA. you guys are insignificant"

I hate being a regional turd.

Join the turd club! I got the same message. DP: " I believe we had a fair proposal and the pilots said no." What is so fair about take it or leave it? To fly 90 seaters or even 50 seaters the pay is deplorable. Let's add 20 more seats so the management bastards can line their pockets and become millionaires while I am trying to figure out how I can provide my kids a roof over their head. Kiss my @ss!

F*CK YOU Parker!!!!! Awarding bonuses to management while labor groups are working under concessionary terms is more of a slap in the face. He still mentions Mesa as an alternative. Obvioulsy he has no concern for the quality of the product, just who can do it for less.

I certainly hope that come 09 mainline and even ourselves take this place to the cleaners!! Or walk if we don't get what we deserve. It's not like only the East is complaining, The West is too.

I would not be surprised if he could cross the border and hire immigrant "guest" workers for 6 bucks an hour to fly for him, he would actually do it!

What a piece of Sh*t!

Last edited:
Join the turd club! I got the same message. DP: " I believe we had a fair proposal and the pilots said no." What is so fair about take it or leave it? To fly 90 seaters or even 50 seaters the pay is deplorable. Let's add 20 more seats so the management bastards can line their pockets and become millionaires while I am trying to figure out how I can provide my kids a roof over their head. Kiss my @ss!

F*CK YOU Parker!!!!! Awarding bonuses to management while labor groups are working under concessionary terms is more of a slap in the face. He still mentions Mesa as an alternative. Obvioulsy he has no concern for the quality of the product, just who can do it for less.

I certainly hope that come 09 mainline and even ourselves take this place to the cleaners!! Or walk if we don't get what we deserve. It's not like only the East is complaining, The West is too.

I would not be surprised if he could cross the border and hire immigrant "guest" workers for 6 bucks an hour to fly for him, he would actually do it!

What a piece of Sh*t!

Unfortunately I believe DP has to answer to the "investors" and "shareholders". I believe they are really in charge of this airline. The rates we get paid are soley based on how cheap they can get labor. When they are unable to attract new labor or retain current labor, that is when the rates will begin to change. It is completely impersonal and does not take our feelings and needs into account at all.

I do believe that DP is running it right on the edge in the labor department and they are going to start being pushed beyond the breaking point. He is going to have some really big problems soon if things don't start to change.

Last edited:
Yea he has an obligation to his shareholders but he also has to his employees as well. (Not just the management types).
We have already seen a fuel usage increase. Maybe not at PSA but definitely at Mainline. I just don't understand how he says that it wasn't a take it or leave it offer, but it was just that. But goes on to say that he thought it was a fair proposal.
How fair is a pay freeze, and the lowest pay in the industry. Lowest is not industry norm.
It just shows D.P's true character. We don't have a low cost airline, we have a high cost airline with low cost wages.

Parker couldnt care less about PSA, we are more of an annoyance to him then anything. Didnt you see how he treated our guys in the town meeting? He's lucky he wasnt hit for how rude he was to them.

Did you also notice how buddy buddy he seemed when he mentioned Houke? They are both in the same club and all they care about is how they personaly are fairing. I am so happy that 900's arent coming here, why should they get a raise and not the people who actually work for their paychecks. What a piece of crap DP is, may he burn in hell.

I had some REAL good hot chicken wings last night. I guess I should feel sorry for the chicken, but it sure tasted good. I was even licking my fingers when I woke up this am.

Shoot, I should apply to be in managment.

You should. then you can lick your fingers soaked in the sweat of your employees

Can we please stop talking about these 900s? They dont appear to be coming so lets move past this. Its made everyone crazy this summer. Good ridence.

Latest resources

Back