• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

psa 90 seaters again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anybody on the local? Someone is claiming that JR will never be allowed to address our pilot group ever again. Also they seem to indicate that we were snowed by PSA management. Anybody have any info?

I remember a law suit because J.R. was in the crew room telling us that unless we vote "Yes" of the proposal we will all be without a job on Wed.

Wed came and went so did the "No" vote and here we are. I don't know legally but from what the talk is, J.R. can get into a ton of trouble for saying what he did. I guess to keep the shoe store out of his mouth they are requesting he not open it in front of the pilot group.

Im hearing some more buzz right now that Al Crellin will be taking over additional responsibilities at PSA and PDT. Anybody hear this?

Last edited:
Clint Eastwood could kick all of their collective butts and roundhouse kick the 900's onto the property with one swing.

Last edited:
Just watched it. I'm speechless. . . . .what about absolute scumbag DP is, not only does he take a condecending your not good enough for me to spit on attitude toward regional pilots to their faces, he also contradics himself several times.

He is clearly not the least bit in touch with what this airline is doing. Hats off the the mainline guy in the beginning bascially saying "have fun counting the millions your took for us and then blame us for how poor the operation is going." My god what a scumbag airline this is!

I just listened to it. the message I got was "we don't care about PSA. you guys are insignificant"

I hate being a regional turd.

Latest resources

Back