Professional Pilot Salary Study 2005

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BuddhaJ said:
How many dirtbag operations own GLEX's and Falcons.
Working for the largest bank in the world, and one of the largest companies in the world, my job is as secure as you can get in aviation.
BuddhaJ said:
...Gulfstream pilots are the best, they make the most, they are the smartest people in the world...oh yeah...and they're always right.

It isn't the type of aircraft that gets it into the DB category. It is how they have treated employees over time. reputations are hard to overcome. I can think of a couple other operations that have changed for the worse over time.

I suppose it just depends on your perspective and where you jumped in the stream. Your comment about job security is true-- as nobody has job security anymore. :)

oh...and G pilots are people too :) :)

Last edited:
Semperfido,
Care to tell him a little something about job security and HPN?

Ask the folks at Segrams, Mobil, Texaco, Xerox, Champion paper, Bristol Myers Squibb, Ingersol Rand, The list goes on and on about Job security in corporate aviation at HPN.

I remember 15 years ago the folks at Union Carbide (bsaed at HPN) felt the same way as he does about their job security.

Their is no such thing as job security and anyone willing to sell themselves short is missing the big picture.

Last edited:
it is best not to look backwards-- but live and learn - you are only as good as your last flight - so enjoy it :)

G4G5 said:
Brand new screen name. Total posts, one
Sorry I am not biting.

Actually, FWIW, I can vouch for the "Buddah"...HE does in fact work at the "Citi"...

Job security at the citi is about as good as can be expected in aviation.

Point is...I am getting some great experience and if the salary issue doesn't get addressed it shouldn't be too difficult to move on

Gumby is correct BuddaJ does work for Citi, we PM'd he sounds like a great guy and I wish him nothing but the best

Computer Geek said:
Yea but who can vouch for you there Mr Gumby...

CG

Hey Blackie!!! That hurts!:( So where you been? Or is the LIST toooo long!!?!?

Latest resources

Back