• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Probably the dumbest question of the day...

MJCEK

Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Posts
18
Say you're up flyin in a Cessna or whatnot doin a cross country and you have to piss like crazy...

Whadda ya do????
 
Last edited:

moxiepilot

Florida Pimp
Joined
Apr 13, 2005
Posts
185
Total Time
24/7
MJCEK said:
Say your up flyin in a Cessna or whatnot doin a cross country and you have to piss like crazy...

Whadda ya do????

lol

that's easy. so I ask you, whadda you do when explosive diareah creeps up on you?
 

WizardPilot

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Posts
145
Total Time
280
Who are you? Why are you here? Well here's something you could try, if you're in a cessna, kneel on the seat, open the window and let it go. I bet that will work out for you.... How old are you? 5?
 

MJCEK

Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Posts
18
WizardPilot said:
Who are you? Why are you here? Well here's something you could try, if you're in a cessna, kneel on the seat, open the window and let it go. I bet that will work out for you.... How old are you? 5?


wow such a great reply :rolleyes:
 

NYCPilot

Incorporated.
Joined
Nov 29, 2001
Posts
645
Total Time
.00001
Land?...but that would be too obvious for you. I assume you want to remain airborne. Carry a portable john if you've been drinking a diuretic fluid. They sell them through Sporty's. One poster on another thread told of a story where he peed into a ziplock bag and after landing accidentally leaned over onto it and it burst all over himself. If you've got a barf bag, which you should carry for pax or yourself, you could also use that.

Worst case scenario, pee in your pants. By the time you land it'll be dry. Or at least remain inside until it does.

Some adult diapers like depends may be in order as well.
 

RichardRambone

Banned
Well-known member
Joined
Apr 6, 2005
Posts
675
Total Time
1500
I had a x-c while doing my commercial flight time building and I had to whizz so I fille a white puke bag up. I set it down on the floor of the pax seat in my 172 and it leaked. There was a circle stain on the floor after I landed and I walked from the plane to the FBO with a leaky piss bag in my hand and dumped it into the trash. I avoided eye contact with the lineguy until I could hide in the FBO. When I returned to home the stain was still there so I let it stay. Who knows what the next pilot thought......
 
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Posts
4,872
Total Time
4
Oh i bet that smelled real nice. "oh noo, i drink lots of fluids, so it didnt smell. derr"

j/k
 

Flying Illini

Hit me Peter!
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Posts
2,291
Total Time
6000
RichardRambone said:
I had a x-c while doing my commercial flight time building and I had to whizz so I fille a white puke bag up. I set it down on the floor of the pax seat in my 172 and it leaked. There was a circle stain on the floor after I landed and I walked from the plane to the FBO with a leaky piss bag in my hand and dumped it into the trash. I avoided eye contact with the lineguy until I could hide in the FBO. When I returned to home the stain was still there so I let it stay. Who knows what the next pilot thought......

So you're "that guy." Would it have been so hard to take some paper towels and a cup of water out there to get the piss (YOUR PISS) off of the carpet?
I could understand my dog not cleaning up his mess off the carpet when he was being trained, but you've been trained and are supposedly <sp?> a responsible human being.
 

minitour

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Posts
3,249
Seven steps to bladder heaven.

Step 1: Trim airplane for hands free.

Step 2: Open empty bottle of "drink".

Step 3: Aim into opening of bottle.

Step 4: Urinate.

Step 5: Seal bottle of urine.

Step 6: Open window and take "reasonable precautions...to avoid injury or damage to persons or property" before executing step 7.

Step 7: Drop bottle.

-mini
 

Swass

So long, America.....
Joined
Jan 10, 2003
Posts
2,015
Total Time
3,000+
Great. Just what we need. More exploding piss bombs.
 

Photoflight

AIR rAMBO
Joined
Jun 9, 2005
Posts
541
Total Time
2500
Swass said:
Great. Just what we need. More exploding piss bombs.

Gatorade or 1 liter coke bottles are worth thier weight in gold sometimes.
 

Kream926

pimpin' aint easy
Joined
Feb 28, 2003
Posts
1,196
Total Time
1.21
cant be a dumb question unless you know who posted it
 

NYCPilot

Incorporated.
Joined
Nov 29, 2001
Posts
645
Total Time
.00001
For a while, "blue ice" used to fall over parts of Queens, NY. It was apparently traced back to some aging Delta airliners going into JFK and LGA. The stuff used to fall in large clumps like a few feet long.
 

414Flyer

Down with Chemtrails!
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Posts
4,948
Total Time
4200
Carry an empty plastic bottle of some kind with you.
 
Top