Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Probably the dumbest question of the day...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MJCEK

Say you're up flyin in a Cessna or whatnot doin a cross country and you have to piss like crazy...

Whadda ya do????

Last edited:
MJCEK said:
Say your up flyin in a Cessna or whatnot doin a cross country and you have to piss like crazy...

Whadda ya do????

lol

that's easy. so I ask you, whadda you do when explosive diareah creeps up on you?

Who are you? Why are you here? Well here's something you could try, if you're in a cessna, kneel on the seat, open the window and let it go. I bet that will work out for you.... How old are you? 5?

WizardPilot said:
Who are you? Why are you here? Well here's something you could try, if you're in a cessna, kneel on the seat, open the window and let it go. I bet that will work out for you.... How old are you? 5?

wow such a great reply :rolleyes:

Land?...but that would be too obvious for you. I assume you want to remain airborne. Carry a portable john if you've been drinking a diuretic fluid. They sell them through Sporty's. One poster on another thread told of a story where he peed into a ziplock bag and after landing accidentally leaned over onto it and it burst all over himself. If you've got a barf bag, which you should carry for pax or yourself, you could also use that.

Worst case scenario, pee in your pants. By the time you land it'll be dry. Or at least remain inside until it does.

Some adult diapers like depends may be in order as well.

I had a x-c while doing my commercial flight time building and I had to whizz so I fille a white puke bag up. I set it down on the floor of the pax seat in my 172 and it leaked. There was a circle stain on the floor after I landed and I walked from the plane to the FBO with a leaky piss bag in my hand and dumped it into the trash. I avoided eye contact with the lineguy until I could hide in the FBO. When I returned to home the stain was still there so I let it stay. Who knows what the next pilot thought......

RichardRambone said:
I had a x-c while doing my commercial flight time building and I had to whizz so I fille a white puke bag up. I set it down on the floor of the pax seat in my 172 and it leaked. There was a circle stain on the floor after I landed and I walked from the plane to the FBO with a leaky piss bag in my hand and dumped it into the trash. I avoided eye contact with the lineguy until I could hide in the FBO. When I returned to home the stain was still there so I let it stay. Who knows what the next pilot thought......

So you're "that guy." Would it have been so hard to take some paper towels and a cup of water out there to get the piss (YOUR PISS) off of the carpet?
I could understand my dog not cleaning up his mess off the carpet when he was being trained, but you've been trained and are supposedly <sp?> a responsible human being.

Latest resources

Back