• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pretty sad...thanks DS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I seriously doubt that G200. You are known company wide a classless tool. You can't go into an FBO with out hearing a gold tie bring up your name and say "WTF is his malfunction?" You've had more then a few people actually threaten you because of your pro extended day and OT rants. You fell ass backwards into your seniority and you actually think you're better then the furloughed pilots. Sorry man but you are the true joke. No 2 ways about it.

Are you f'ing high on dope??? Nobody has EVER threatened me about anything. The stories you constantly make up are seriously getting psychotic. You have absolutely NO idea what's going on in FBO lounges if that's what you've been hearing. YOU may not like what I say because it's not an easy topic to talk about sometimes but I can assure you that many folks stand behind what I've said covering many different topics. You just can't handle someone who isn't kissing your ass telling you how sorry they are that you're in this spot. Do I feel bad? Absolutely. I feel bad for every single furloughed pilot out there with the exception of a handful of whiny crybabies that I would love to see move on and go away. Yep, you've always been one of them. Oh, and trust me, I'm definitely NOT the only one who can't stand you. While you have your views about me, I can assure you that you're not missed around here. People got tired of your negative bull******************** a long time ago. Long before last January. Me? I'm quite comfortable with who I am. Those that know me on a personal level know that there's nothing I wouldn't do to help a fellow brother out.

But enough about me, what happened to your little buddy that started all this? How cute that you're here trying to distract the real issue here. No matter how hard you try, the ball's already rolling baby. You can try and pick a fight here but this will be the last post from me in the thread. There's more than one cat that's been let out of the bag and I'm satisfied how it's being handled.

Adios! Happy Labor Day!

I don't agree with CRJ's posting of the letter and his comments on here. I don't doubt for a minute that you're used to guys standing behind you.

G200 is the guy who thinks everybody loves him, but they are actually laughing behind his back at what a tool he is. I know I do. Promoting extended days during furlough, trying to out people from anonymous forums on the company board - to the possible detriment of their career, posting pics and stories of his vacations and new toys while guys with families are hitting the streets...a real class act. The funny part is that he defends his actions till he's blue in the face, without seeing how it really looks to everyone else. Not even the hard liner web board dorks like him.

Those who should know about it will find out at some point. I think we should all know now, but it's not for me to say. Others, move along. Nothing to see here.

I think I am one who should know. I was wondering if the pressure came from the company or the union. If it was the union, that's now two forums I've been locked out of since 15 Jan.

NJASAP and NetJets had nothing to do with the "other" board being shut down.

Also, G200 never "promoted" taking extended days. You guys are blowing that out of proportion. He simply stated that it is a contractual right for every pilot to take one. I can't think of anyone voluntarily taking an extended day while there is a single one of you on furlough.

These aren't my personal views. These are simply facts.

Also, G200 never "promoted" taking extended days. You guys are blowing that out of proportion. He simply stated that it is a contractual right for every pilot to take one. I can't think of anyone voluntarily taking an extended day while there is a single one of you on furlough.

No doubt that extended days are a contractual right, I don't think anyone would disagree with you there. The problem is the way G200 comes across pointing out that fact. He kicks the hornets nest and then complains when he gets stung.

I can't remember if NJASAP did it, or if it was my last MEC, but every so often, they would send out an email asking us to donate sick time for a pilot that had some medical issue and burned through his sick time.

If I'm not interested in donating my sick days, I could handle this one of two ways. One, I could ignore the email and go on my merry way. Or two, if I like being the center of attention, I could go to the message board and make a big deal about the union spamming me, ask how much of my union dues were being wasted sending out spam, remind the new guys that before 2005 we had no medical insurance, and top it off with suggesting that the guy should have planned better and gotten more insurance, instead of begging me for my hard earned sick time.

I have a contractual right to choose option two, but it shows a lack of judgment in my opinion. Arguing with someone that is on the verge of losing their house that it's a contractual right to take extended days shows a lack of judgment IMHO.

No doubt that extended days are a contractual right, I don't think anyone would disagree with you there. The problem is the way G200 comes across pointing out that fact. He kicks the hornets nest and then complains when he gets stung.

I can't remember if NJASAP did it, or if it was my last MEC, but every so often, they would send out an email asking us to donate sick time for a pilot that had some medical issue and burned through his sick time.

If I'm not interested in donating my sick days, I could handle this one of two ways. One, I could ignore the email and go on my merry way. Or two, if I like being the center of attention, I could go to the message board and make a big deal about the union spamming me, ask how much of my union dues were being wasted sending out spam, remind the new guys that before 2005 we had no medical insurance, and top it off with suggesting that the guy should have planned better and gotten more insurance, instead of begging me for my hard earned sick time.

I have a contractual right to choose option two, but it shows a lack of judgment in my opinion. Arguing with someone that is on the verge of losing their house that it's a contractual right to take extended days shows a lack of judgment IMHO.

Ok, can't pass this up. Sorry.

It may be the way I say it but you guys seem to forget what started that whole discussion was the fact that SOMEONE talked about getting a list together. THAT'S when I jumped in and said what I said. I never told anyone that I was planning on extending. I'm not. The problem I had was the idea of the list. We went through something like that back in 2004 when we were going through tough contract negotiations. We all made a pact not to extend. Of course there were a few that did. Somehow those names ended up on a list that was made public and those that were on it, received threatening emails. THAT'S what I didn't agree with and that's why I defended the ability to extend. The idea of a list was a bad one and I didn't want to see that happen again. I made that very clear. Somewhere in that whole discussion it turned into me saying that it was ok to extend. While I agree that its not ok to extend, I also don't agree that its ok to put peoples' names on some list and treat them like they were a bunch of SCABS. That just isn't right.

I'm sure this will once again be twisted but thats what I said.

Latest resources

Back