• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pretty sad...thanks DS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
aww come on now. You DO realize that the person you're talking about was at my New Years Eve party right? While you probably would like to turn the attention on me, this time it's going to stay ALL on you baby! Bitter sweet it is man. You pranced around on your high horse long enough. Wanna call me??

Ha!

And besides, I would never post names again. Not here anyway. I do feel bad about the whole Porter issue and I was forgiven by the person that was wrongfully accused. She's a great person. She has a lot more class than you, that's for sure.

Do I wanna call you? Not really, I enjoy being a heterosexual. Intend on keeping it that way.

But have a good time with whatever enjoyment you find out of this thread. That's what I posted it for.

How ya been buddy? Seeing how you're trying to ruin the company I work for and depend on, I'm going to thoroughly enjoy watching you leave this place. As moderator on the other forum, it was nice to match up IP addresses and put two and two together.

I have ZERO issues with watching a guy like you get terminated for blatant ethical violations of Berkshire Hathaway.

Tootles....

Psssssssssssssssssssssssssst..... :rolleyes:

Prime reason why I'm not a member over there.

Pay money... be outted. No board is getting my FAA info.

We know. Your the greatest. But your still the village idiot.

Last edited:
Just changed my a/c to fit this threads tone.

Have at your little quest. Again, the fairly obvious main post is a clear cut and paste from Alice Schroeders blog. It is pretty apparent that the most likely source is someone in management still employed at NJA.

But hold onto this thread, store it up your a.ss for all I care, and in 5 or more years you can go to town. Whatever gets ya off I guess.

Latest resources

Back